Custom Username and Banner in Bannerlord Multiplayer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, so I'm asking for the custom name and banner like we had in warband, in Bannerlord we have just the character creation but I would love to see other names like Houses names or clan names and a lot of house banners too or whatever you call them, since we have that in warband I don't think any reason to not have, there's a lot of houses in every faction in the mount and blade discord I think its nice to see their house banners and names, also this game is a rpg.

I know changing name in steam would resolve this but honestly I don't want to change my name in steam and I think a lot of people don't and must likely have reasons not to, also multiplayer could have an option in the TAB list to view the profile, showing his steam name like other games have, showing more info about the player like wins, badges, etc.

I cant think any other way to convince anyone but if it was in warband why the f*** isn't on bannerlord??? its sch a fre***.. easy thing to do .. hell, the banner could be in the faction colors if that's the problem..

Hi, so I'm asking for the custom name and banner like we had in warband, in Bannerlord we have just the character creation but I would love to see other names like Houses names or clan names and a lot of house banners too or whatever you call them, since we have that in warband I don't think any reason to not have, there's a lot of houses in every faction in the mount and blade discord I think its nice to see their house banners and names, also this game is a rpg.

I know changing name in steam would resolve this but honestly I don't want to change my name in steam and I think a lot of people don't and must likely have reasons not to, also multiplayer could have an option in the TAB list to view the profile, showing his steam name like other games have, showing more info about the player like wins, badges, etc.

I cant think any other way to convince anyone but if it was in warband why the f*** isn't on bannerlord??? its sch a fre***.. easy thing to do .. hell, the banner could be in the faction colors if that's the problem..

although that was said before even bannerlord was in EA, and no response until now, im pissed now, anyway since they are really busy in "remaking" the code, I think my hopes just vanished until they finish that

not saying they should prioritize but include .. someday, I dont think this is one of the reasons for the warband mp failure ..
He was being ironic... oh, wait, so were you, right?

In cRPG your clan could get custom made banners. Clans would bid on them in an auction (as a money sink) then could proudly display them on their names, shields and heraldic armour.

Back
Top Bottom