Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Strange relation bug when rescuing prisoners from enemy raiding a village

Summary: This might be completely on me because i messed around with relation console command but this strange bug appears every time i rescue a prisoner from an enemy raiding a village. Might just be me breaking it but i thought it was worth mentioning since i can save a prisoner from an enemy that is NOT raiding a village, perfectly fine, and get positive relations.
    How to Reproduce: Find an enemy raiding a village in your kingdom, defeat them, (doesn't matter if you take them prisoner), rescue any prisoners, doesn't have to be ally or vassal.
    Have you used cheats and if so which: console command relation with lord/hero
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):

image.png

image.png

Computer Specs
    GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800
    GPU Driver Version: Current
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
    RAM: 16GB
    Motherboard: X570 AORUS ELITE
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
    I believe there is a relation between this and the bug I encountered when trying to auto-resolve during raid defenses. I had a clan member try to defend against a raid on my village, then was captured by the raider. I chased the raider from the village and rescued the clan member, just for him to disappear immediately after taking a huge relationship loss. The auto-resolve bug I mentioned gives a massive bonus of some kind to the raider/besieger and results in heavy losses. For example 100 vs 100 (evenly matched troops) end withs a 80-1 defeat auto-calc even with decent Tactics. Perhaps the bug applies to npcs as well as the player? It only happens when auto-resolving during a raid defense and siege defense that I've seen.
  2. Resolved Auto-Calc bug

Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Do you have a save file where we can reproduce the issue? If you have such a save file please send it to us via ticket so we can further inspect the issue. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Unfortunately, I do not. I deleted my save data when I reverted back to v1.0.3. I managed to reproduce the issue fairly easily though. Just get your party strength up enough to take on lords, then attack one while they are raiding a village. It doesn't work if you attack the lord while they are fleeing, only when they are still actively raiding the village. Surprise war declaration might be the best method, since they are less likely to retreat. What the bug does, is calculate some bonus incorrectly and applies it to the raider's party. You can take an equal amount of men of similar tier to check the imbalance. 100 (them) vs 100 (you) ends in an estimated 85-1 (them-you) auto calc defeat. It's a bizarre difference.

If they still don't manage to reproduce the bug, I will try a new start and get to that point when I have time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

(Update: 2/22/2023 I have submitted a bug report with the attached save file for the devs.)
  3. Resolved Auto-Calc bug

Summary: Auto-Calc Bug. How to Reproduce: Reinforce a village during an enemy raid. The auto-calc heavily leans towards the enemy currently raiding the village. It is forcing the player to manually fight the battle to avoid heavy losses. It appears that a variable in the code was assigned...
Back
Top Bottom