Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Performance decrease since beta 1.5.6

Same issue here. Especially in campaign map If I use fast forward my fps is dropping from 60 to 40 for a split second every couple of seconds. Same in every graphics level. 1080p, 900p, high, medium, low.

my specs:

GPU: GeForce GTX1060
    CPU: Intel i5 6500
    RAM: 16GB 2666mhz
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): OS on SSD, game on HDD
    In-game graphic settings: tried every setting on 1080p 900p windowed and full screen. Same high loading times, same stuttering, same level of performance. My in-game refresh rate is also locked at 50hz for some reason.

I am reverting back to 1.5.5. Maybe it'll fix my problems.

UPDATE: Changing to 1.5.5 solved my problems. Clearly 1.5.6 has too many performance issues. For my case the performance issues on campaign map whether it is travelling, going into towns, opening tabs(quest log, inventory etc.) were actually made the game impossible to play. Going 1.5.5 also solved the 50hz lock on video tab. I can now play the game on high settings @1080p60fps without any problems. I didn't test the bigger wars of course. Only played against small groups of bandits and looters.
  2. Too Many Lords in the Last Settlements of the Factions

Factions get too many lords if they have only one settlement. Look at this picture. I have prisoned at least 15 and they still have this many lords and these are not all of them. I get that this prevents the early demise of one faction but it also is preventing to kill other factions in the late...
  3. [Guide] Optimising single-player performance - Stuttering? Got 8gb RAM? This might help

i5 6500 gtx 1060 16gb 2666mhz ram. Everything max with medium shadows and motion blur disabled. Runs like butter except 500 people battles. Now, those are too much until people start to die.
  4. A kingdom has conquered the entire map - Help

Well, I seem to be able to prevent this by putting all the lords of the faction that was conquering whole world(Battania in my case) in prison of the faction I worked under as mercenaries. They got the half of the world sadly.
  5. Resolved [BUG] Weird shadows on high lighting quality setting.

Adding my bug to this thread instead of making a new one. Although this is the first time seeing it playing after 10 hours of play, I have encountered a shadow bug in Pravends wood workshop. i5 6500 gtx 1060 6gb 16gb 2666 ddr4 ram win10. Installed on hdd. Latest nvidia drivers(445.75) Everything max except shadows on medium and motion blur off.

pravend-wood-workshop.jpg
Back
Top Bottom