Search results for query: *

• Users: Obytack
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MP Armour/Weapon selection should go back to the way Warband had it!

Its 100x better and going off a lot of MP players, majority of players miss the old way of choosing everything you wanted, not a preset.
  2. Make Clan tags in game only

Can we possibly be able to add our clan tags on the Bannerlord MP menu screen instead of having to do it on steam?
  3. is MP down?

When i try to go play MP the play button is unclickable...
  4. Ban Cav from MP siege

Cav should be banned from MP siege and also a limit should be put on how many people can play cav at once of a TDM server. Cav is becoming cancerous and ruining the MP experience for so many players.
  5. TW have ruined MP

Look how dead Multiplayer is because of Taleworlds incompetence. I remember when all these servers were once full now you can barely fill one. Such a shame. No butter for you Taleworlds!
  6. LOUD noise during MP battles

I've noticed I'm not the only that has had their ears near blown because of loud noise through my headset since the update on MP, TW what have you done to MP lol
  7. Tip for anyone can't run the launcher

Go to SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client then delete TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe.config hope this helps It worked for me.
  8. Can MP Armour/Weapon selection go back to the way Warband had it?

Its 100x better and going off a lot of MP players, majority of players miss the old way of choosing everything you wanted, not a preset.
  9. Resolved Start up launcher keeps crashing after recent update

I have tried to fix it by verifying the files and even uninstalled and reinstalled it without fixing it and i am using e1.5.6 main branch. I don't know what TWs have done, but they have screwed it.
  10. Start up launcher keeps crashing after recent update

I have tried to fix it by verifying the files and even uninstalled and reinstalled it without fixing it and i am using e1.5.6 main branch. I don't know what TWs have done, but they are screwed it.
  11. Bannerlords First Motte and Bailey Castle!

12. INTRODUCING: MY MOTTE AND BAILEY CASTLE

I created this map because I feel maps like this with 100+ people in MP would be truly epic and crazy. Defenders will have limited lives (5 or 6) Attackers will have unlimited lives Attackers wont have siege equipment but don't worry, you can easily hack down the gates as I've chosen the weaker...
  13. BANNERLORDS FIRST DEATH RACE

Introducing: BANNERLORDS FIRST DEATH RACE This massive map was created to hold Bannerlords first death race. It will be used for MP custom Servers only (I aim to have ~100-120 players in the race) Enemy archers (Player and/or AI) will be located on the walls and will be shooting down at you...
  14. I created a Roman Fort for Bannerlord

15. We need Private Servers

We need private servers, MP is so dead. Please give us them so we can bring MP back to life..
  16. Anyone feel Custom battles in SP are rather boring?

There is a mod called the "Enhanced battle mod" and that should set the standard for the devs. Custom battles feels so rushed and boring.
  17. How does one get the tools back there??

I accidentally got rid of them and now they wont go back nor do i know how...I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the Game and Modding tools and it's still not working.
  18. Need More Info Scene Editor How does one get the tools back there??

I accidentally got rid of them and now they wont go back nor do I know how? I am very confused.
  19. Is there a way to add your own audio into a custom map you have created?

I want to add distant battle chants and war horn before a battle for my map.
  20. I made a Wooden Roman Fort map

Hey Guys, With the Roman mods that have slowly started to come out I thought I would start working on Roman maps. I have created a simple Roman Wooden Fort, which is planned to be used for MP battles against the Barbarian tribes. (when custom servers arise) This map will have multiple weather...
Back
Top Bottom