Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Mountain Bandit Hideout constantly respawning

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
    Nope. The issue is not resolved. It's still as annoying as ever!

Mountain Bandits hideouts are the worst.
  2. SP - General Zoom In and Out

Summary: The Campaign Map default for Zoom In is Mouse Scroll Up. The Smithy default for Zoom In is Mouse Scroll Up. However, the in-battle default for Zoom In is Mouse Scroll Down. :( It's inconsistent and I request that it be made consistent, ideally by allowing the player to change the...
  3. SP - UI Can't assign new keybind- already in use!

Strongly agree! Configuring the game is so annoying!
  4. The Trader's Map of Calradia

When I started playing Bannerlord, I had a hard time processing this big new continent, so I made a few maps. I hope you find them useful.

Many thanks to @Vesper_ whose work saved me A LOT of time.

You can find a higher resolution version of these maps here.

You can use/share/edit these however you like, please just give me credit.

You can expect updates as the game evolves.
    Thanks for these!
  5. POLL: what do you want as first DLC for bannerlord? 2 votes

giphy.gif

**** DLC and the threads that promote it. Fixing the game is the main and vital thing, stop with the dlc bull**** ffs.

---
    htlaets, is not personal... sorry for the tone.
    This!
  6. Which Army is Attacker?

I'm looking at the Medicine skill "Walk it Off." How can make sure I'm always the attacker? https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk;skill=medicine;perk=walk-it-off Thanks!
  7. How is Medicine going for you? My INT character got 123 Medicine at day 287.

In the past versions, many versions ago now, every time your character gained a main level (how you get FP/attributes) the learning speed for ALL skills would drop a little.
    Thanks very much!!
  8. How is Medicine going for you? My INT character got 123 Medicine at day 287.

The removal of the "main level reduces all skill learning" has been a big help for all skills
    What is the 'removal of the "main level reduces all skill learning"' please?
  9. Will TW finish the Perks?

Only 9 of the 18 categories (50%) are finished. Has TW said if they're ever going to complete the others? https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk I stopped playing a year ago hoping TW would finish this game, but 15 months after they started selling it, it's still missing a lot. ETA?
  10. Thanks For the Recent Patches, TW!

Much appreciated! I'm so excited to see regular development!
  11. No Patch in Over 31 Days!

Let's hope mexxico is right... :wink:
    He said it's coming Monday or Tuesday of this week. :smile:

Unfortunately next beta 1.5.5 (which will be uploaded next monday or tuesday) will not have these changes.
  12. No Patch in Over 31 Days!

The good news is that we'll have an update--at least to the beta--on Monday or Tuesday of this week!

Unfortunately next beta 1.5.5 (which will be uploaded next monday or tuesday) will not have these changes.
  13. Patch Next Week (Nov. 1 - Nov. 7)?

lol make a new post and poll for the new week
    Done.
  14. Poll: Patch This Week (Nov. 8 - Nov. 14)?

I was so thankful, relieved and excited to see the patch (i.e. hotfix) this past week on Nov. 3. Will we see another patch this coming week (11/8 - 11/14)?
  15. SP - General Roads

It would be great if Castles and Settlements (a.k.a. Towns) could build roads to increase movement speed in that geographic area. Thanks for your consideration!
  16. Fix Bugs or Develop Content

Well hopefully ****ing both.
    do both first?
  17. Fix Bugs or Develop Content

If you were the boss at TaleWorlds, would you have them fix the existing bugs first, or add new content? Just curious. Personally, I voted for fixing existing bugs even though I'm very excited for the skill perks to be implemented in the non-beta version of the game.
  18. Smithing breaks the game

My recent playthrough I have powerleveled my main char....
    TL;DR "Please make the game harder for everyone because I chose to exploit certain mechanics."
Back
Top Bottom