Search results for query: *

1. Bunduk the Betrayer(true story)

I dont normally post on here but this story just had to be told! Glad you all liked  :grin:.

I wouldnt mind a feature similar to this but a bit more balanced out and realistic to the relation of the companion to the player. Hopefully windy will see this post and makes a new feature based off of it.
  2. Bunduk the Betrayer(true story)

I first met Bunduk in Yalen tavern at the start of the game and fought my first battle with him and it was glorious! (2 vs 12 Mountain bandits), from this moment i knew Bunduk would be my best friend and my right hand man so i purchased us some moderate armor and the best crossbows in the...
  3. Faction Wishlist - Nord

The Valkyrie should instead use a peasant because it just feels right for a light armour women to come from peasant origin. That's how I feel about it anyway

Name: Thane
    Faction: Nord
    Purpose: Medium Cavalry, maybe throws a few spears
    Tier: 5
    Resources: Veteran, mount
    Armor Tier: 4
    Melee Tier: 5
    Ranged Tier: N/A
    Abilities: Inspiring
    Prerequisites: Ally, Affilated
  4. General Questions

Will polished landscapes make the mod crash because im about to install this but I just CANNOT play m&b without polished landscapes.
  5. [S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

Hmmm its been a while since 1.153 came out so i don't think he's waiting for that, maybe he just simply can't find the time/motivation to do and that's fine. Lets just hope he does it soon  :wink:

Anyway i like that Pavise board shield feature your adding quite alot, cant wait for the next update  :cool:
  6. Mount and Blade 2 - Suggestions

All the major vassals/kings should have voice acting too add abit more character to them.
  7. SP Native 1.53 Beta. ~Battle Flag~ [WB]

Sounds great  :smile: sounds like a lot of coding work good luck with it. Elephants sounds interesting as well but also sounds like hard work.
  8. SP Native 1.53 Beta. ~Battle Flag~ [WB]

How does the captains and sergeants work in your party i would like too know  :smile:
  9. POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

If they do do a viking expansion i hope its not the same troop trees but with added vikings. Getting kind of sick of the ****ty archers and same old heavy infantry in Brytenwalda. I need more variety for my army!
  10. Congratulations

I have never played multiplayer on warband. After today i will have played it because this mod sounds very interesting.
  11. ty for this mod a Warband Veteran

it is an amazing mod with a ton of features, you can tell some passionate gamers have made it and they deserve something for doing this. High five DrTomas and the gang!
  12. [S] The Vision LE (v1.003 bug fix released 14/03/2012)

How close are we to an update because the train village farmers quest is still bugged on my one and i need some new features to have fun with :grin:
  13. Mythical Mount and Blade

Nah, i don't like the idea. M&B engine is not really suited for massive Greek mythical creatures and stuff, it just wouldn't look right imo, it's more of a gritty medieval bloody world that you go into when you want to go back in time  :smile: (Elephants and war dogs would be a great addition though)
  14. Something like Diplomacy?

Madae said:
    I mean no offense to the Diplomacy modders - they did a good job, and I like what they do. But, I wouldn't say without their mod that things couldn't have come naturally. The stuff it changes are things I think a lot of people wanted in native to begin with. Lack of diplomacy (in the game, not the mod) has been something I think has always been missing and greatly wanted. I'm glad someone stepped up and tried to do it, but it hasn't been updated since March 2012, or at least that was the last time it was uploaded to M&B Nexus. Latest version of the mod was released March 2010 (4.2 for 1.143). Alternatively, the latest update for M&B was for Warband and Napoleonic Wars, which was May 22 2012. There is a two year gap of updates to WB that haven't been patched into the mod. And, for the most part, WB runs pretty smoothly in native, but there are still a lot of bugs I see in Diplomacy, which kind of turns me off.

I know the Diplomacy guys can't sit there forever and update their mod. They do it for free and because they like the game, but then interest wanes and it kind of just gets sidelined. What I really want is for TW to pick up where they left off and continue to update their native version of their game with the great ideas that have already been put forth by the Diplomacy guys. M&B has always just kind of strived to be a "cool battle simulation", but lets face it; fighting battles over and over can eventually get boring. There are other things to do in the game, but then there are other things that should be there too.

This game is only missing what Diplomacy did. If TW did that, I'm saying this game will be perfect - not bug related or anything like that, because bugs happen, but it would be a step in the right direction for finishing off a great title. M&B can simply be more if it wanted to, but TW just kind of leaves it in the modders hands, which I wish they wouldn't do. They are paid to do the job and make their game great, whereas modders can easily pick up and move on because they aren't paid anything. There is no incentive to keep their mod up and running, and even less if they aren't playing the game anymore or took a break.

Well said...

I wouldn't mind if Taleworlds released a DLC for some sort of Diplomacy in the current game to tide us over while we wait for M&B 2.
  15. Mount and blade for 360 or the next gen consoles.

I hope the new xbox will support mouse and keyboard then problem solved  :grin:

But i would prefer it if MB stayed on PC because pc will always have more possibilities.
  16. [NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

I like the sound of this mod and would like to see how it progresses in the future. Also adding a conscription feature would be ideal, lets say you add a new building: Prison, it generates prisoners depending on the towns prosperity, tax rate etc, so the higher the tax rate the more it will generate. But there should be consequences for having too much high tax rate (rebels taking over town or groups of rebels spawning near town) unless you have a massive garrison in the selected town the rebellion will be alot. more rare. Anyway them prisoners from the prison can be recruited from the town for free if you own it as conscripts. Very low quality armour but random skills.
  17. [S] Graphical Pack

Any videos showing this in game?
  18. SP Medieval Mercantilism - Version 0.72 (01.11.15 - new download)

This mod has so much potential that it should be merged with Diplomacy. Too bad the maker hasn't finished it yet and probably never will.
  19. Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

Can someone upload it to the nexus or media fire because i can't download from that link and this is probably the best stable mod that doesn't go overboard with features.
  20. B Fantasy [WB] Forodren Auth - Animator wanted

Very nice. How long did that take to make.
Back
Top Bottom