Search results for query: *

1. Tomlinson

Arieweth NA Roleplay Website

Hi Everyone! Check out our new website for Arieweth NA! Please give me advice on how I can improve it. This is the website for my Persistent Kingdoms Server Arieweth_NA_Roleplay, check it out!!  :D https://ariewethna.enjin.com/
  2. Tomlinson

Arieweth NA SIEGE/CONQUEST EVENT!

Hello All! As you may know I am the Server Owner of Arieweth for the module Persistent Kingdoms. I would like to invite you all to our servers Siege Event we will be hosting. This Siege event will be tied into our lore which you can read at ariewethna.enjin.com, I will be discussing how the...
  3. Tomlinson

Persistent Kingdoms Arieweth NA Lore/Release

Arieweth NA is now fully scripted ?
  4. Tomlinson

Yes, players are open to form their own religious preferences. Also thank you!
  5. Tomlinson

Arieweths lore is setting is based during 14th century medieval Europe, during the reign of King Phillip of France and King Edward II of England. During this time however the Templar Knight Order was in the process of being ex-communicated by Pope Clement V and being under pressured by King...
  6. Tomlinson

PERSISTENT KINGDOMS NA REVIVAL

Thank you! The Server is live! Its going to be an original game play server, until I get these banking scripts working.
  7. Tomlinson

All my contacts (Steam friends&Groups) are from years ago. I dont really have any updated information on new clans and such. However if I can get assitance spreading the word that would be spectacular. As of 22:54 09/07/19 I am currently configuring the server now and it should be up by tomorrow. I am starting with 100 slots and will upgrade if we come close to that number. (I hope!)
  8. Tomlinson

Hello! I'm still new when it comes to utilizing forums, however I'd like you inform you all that I plan on reviving the NA community on Persistent Kingdoms. Its a great mod and it needs a new NA server. I go onto the EU servers and talk to all the NA players whom wish there was a NA server being...
Back
Top Bottom