Search results for query: *

• Users: DominusV
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Bug on sieges troop transfer

Hello i just want to report this bug i found. Bug: When in siege deployment if you transfer soldiers from one unit to another (F3->F5) the UI disappears. The player is unable to start to start the siege as a consequence and is forced to load the game from the last save.
  2. Need help to understand crash log

Hello i haven't been able to enjoy the game after changing computers,i already made a thread on the technical support section but it's been 2 weeks and my prayers haven't been answered so i am taking the liberty of posting here. CPU: AMD FX8350 8x core GPU: RX 570 8 GB RAM OS: Windows 10 Pro...
  3. Need More Info Crash after intro

It's the first time i'm trying to play bannelord on this computer, game crashes both in singleplayer and multiplayer i have tried everything possible and then proceeded in making a clean installation according to the devs manual deleting all other game folders i can't make it to the menu screen...
  4. Bannelord crash after intro

Hello i have tried to validate the files,mess around with GPU settings,disable steam overlay,run as administrator,delete some xml files and validate and finally reinstall the game. I really wanna avoid formating my computer so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated thanks for your...
Back
Top Bottom