Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-11-26_20.40.03_e2fa96805d128066b7c6a98dd8a870ca
It's the first time i'm trying to play bannelord on this computer, game crashes both in singleplayer and multiplayer i have tried everything possible and then proceeded in making a clean installation according to the devs manual deleting all other game folders i can't make it to the menu screen.

Computer Specs:
GPU:Radeon RX 570
GPU Driver Version: 20.11.2
CPU: AMD A8-5600K APU 4x Cores
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard: GIGABYTE F2A55M-DS2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Update ,i formated windows and the game still has the same issue.the newer crash: 2020-11-27_14.06.11_e2fa96805d128066b7c6a98dd8a870ca

Update ,tried to play 1.5.4 version same crash.

Last edited:
Have you read these threads before?

Yes i've tried everything on the lists before posting i've had no luck or i did something wrong.

I tried playing the game on version 1.0 and it works right now i'm trying other versions as well but it seems that the problem relies on 1.5+ versions.

Problem solved! Steps to solve:

Go back to 1.0 version
Update to latest version.

I assume there are corrupted xml files in the current installer for patch 1.5.4 (i use steam) because i tried to make a clean installation and the game still had the same problem only after i reverted the game to a previous version did it fix.

Glad I'm not going through this alone. i haven't been able to play in about a week. I assumed it was the MODs, so i disabled them, but the problem continued. In hindsight, this issue began with the last "patch". Hopefully the devs figure it out asap, they have been pretty good about these things.

Back
Top Bottom