Search results for query: *

• Users: Svenald
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Svenald

Fix the servers

Ik it's already been posted. Posting a new thread so tw can see that many people want this fixed. looks lazy asf that mp is so unstable. aggravating.
  2. Svenald

Sons of Rurik [SoRU] - NA

The Sons of Rurik are Recruiting SoR is an NA MnBII: Bannerlord clan with plenty of room to grow as well as a long history. We've been around for 3+ years total; 1 under the SoR name and 2 under our old name House Brightfyre. SoR strives for a competitive environment without the toxicity of d*ck...
  3. Svenald

[HB] House Brightfyre

House Brightfyre [HB] has finally started events on Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord! For now, we play BL once a week on Thursdays at 8pm EST. As the game gets updated, we'll move additional parts of our schedule to the game! For right now, we spend the rest of our time on Warband playing...
  4. Svenald

House Brightfyre [NA]

House Brightfyre is a Game of Thrones themed clan for Warband and Bannerlord! Here's what you should know! ---We're NA (EU players welcome as long as they can attend) ---We have over 80 members ---We have a strict activity requirement. You must come to play AT LEAST once a month. (It's strictly...
  5. Svenald

House Brightfyre Recruiting!

House Brightfyre is officially recruiting! We are a fun, casual Game of Thrones themed clan that is focused on enjoying the Mount and Blade experience. We are fairly new, and we still have many positions to fill! ---Why You Should Join--- >We have a fun and interesting rank structure based...
  6. Svenald

House Brightfyre Recruitment!

House Brightfyre is officially recruiting! We are a fun, casual Game of Thrones themed chat that is focused on enjoying the Mount and Blade experience. We are fairly new, and we still have many positions to fill! ---Why You Should Join--- >We have a fun and interesting rank structure  based...
  7. Svenald

Community Discord

So I've been looking around, and I haven't been able to find a proper community server for Warband. Well I'm aiming to fix that. Help me get this huge project underway by joining with the link provided below! What to expect: -Channels dedicated to supporting Warband's clan community. -Channels...
Back
Top Bottom