Search results for query: *

1. VehoNex

FPS DROP - FIX (NVIDIA CARDS)

MaHuD said:
    Games that auto update your drivers? Are you thinking of Direct X perhaps?
    Because games don't update/install graphic, network or sound drivers.
    That would be very annoying, considering that not every game runs on the same driver(s).

Also, games are released for drivers that are out at that moment. Developers cannot see into the future and know what changes with future drivers.
    Incompatibility happens quite often with games and drivers, though from what I know it really is up to companies like NVIDIA to fix it. Which to my knowledge they usually do.

Whenever I launch a game on steam after playing Napoleonic wars it will automatically update my graphic drivers. I don't know why it does what it does.

And Nvidia hasn't done anything for this despite the fact that people have been complaining about low FPS on any nvidia driver above 301.42 for a while now.
  2. VehoNex

FPS DROP - FIX (NVIDIA CARDS)

Can we just get a patch that does this for us.

I may be a one in a million player who plays other games besides Napoleonic Wars but its redundant as hell that I have to roll back from 311.xx to 301.42 every time I want to play this game.

Every one of my other games auto updates my drivers when I try and play them.
  3. VehoNex

Lost email to lost CD key

Thank you.
  4. VehoNex

No, it was such a long time ago. I am surprised none of the emails I had used turned anything up. I'm sure my dad might have a receipt his bank sent him from that long ago, but I don't have a copy of it.
  5. VehoNex

This has gone on for far to long on my part, I have sent you, as in taleworlds, way to many emails to not get a single reply so I am posting here to see if you will reply to a public statement instead. I have listed off email addresses that I know the game should have been bought under I have...
Back
Top Bottom