Search results for query: *

• Users: 84Slashes
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 84Slashes

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Let town owners build ethnic enclaves that unlock different culture troops and trade goods

Cross-posting from another thread since I haven't seen this specific idea mentioned anywhere and am curious to hear thoughts... Town owners should be able to build ethnic enclaves that unlock troop recruitment from different cultures than the settlement, and provide trade goods from that...
  2. 84Slashes

SP - General How to lean into the RPG aspect of Bannerlord and make it a true medieval simulator

Bannerlord has the skeleton of an incredible sandbox RPG, but right now I don't see Taleworlds taking advantage of the full potential that the game has, so I'm going to share a framework for what I think would be an amazing experience on top of what we have now. Here are my recommendations: 1...
  3. 84Slashes

SP - General Suggestion: Retool influence to help reduce snowballing

Right now influence works to accelerate snowballing -- lords use an initial amount to form an army, and if they can get large enough they win battles and take settlements, each of which gives them even more influence and allows them to maintain their army. Imagine if the influence cost for a...
  4. 84Slashes

Better Kingdom Policies

Now that we have an idea of the kingdom policies in the current build of Bannerlord, I'd like to start a thread about what some more interesting policies could be that Taleworlds could implement ahead of Early Access. Existing policies in Bannerlord for reference Ruler-Lord power dynamics...
  5. 84Slashes

Bannerlord needs war cries to bring life to the battlefield

Watching the gameplay footage coming out of Gamescom has me tingly for early access, but something I've noticed is how dry the battlefields are. The player character yells out commands -- "infantry!" "archers!" "everyone!", but their soldiers appear mute, they only grunt and yell sometimes when...
  6. 84Slashes

Should physical money be a resource that needs careful management in game?

PREFACE: I don't think this should be a feature in native, but perhaps a candidate for a realism mod. In Warband, it's possible to easily amass a huge fortune by betting on and winning tournaments, trading goods, selling slaves and loot, and setting up enterprises.  You can then carry huge sums...
  7. 84Slashes

Evolution of the campaign UI (based on dev blog screenshots)

Having re-watched every gameplay video released about Bannerlord a dozen times over, I decided I may as well spend an equal amount of time digging through previous dev blogs to track how Bannerlord's campaign graphics and UI have evolved over time. I called out iterations of UI elements with v1...
  8. 84Slashes

Yet another idea thread - Noble customs / etiquette

It's always seemed odd to me that you can define your character in Warband as being the son of a steppe bandit, grew up on the streets, and became a poacher, yet within a few days of becoming slightly famous you're able to attend feasts, socialize successfully with the aristocracy, and (most...
Back
Top Bottom