Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info No recruits replenishing in a town

There is no auto recruitment mod, there is just a training troops mod while in a city, not a village. so I dont see how these would convflict, I think because there is a bug that when theres civil unrest, or when the city gets razed it is stuck not producing troops
  2. Need More Info No recruits replenishing in a town

Summary:There are no recruits appearing in this town called Alov just south of Tyal How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2724898587...
  3. Resolved Going from 1.65 to 1.70 crash on load save file.

Found that Overhead Shieldwall was crashing the game.
    Resolved.
  4. Resolved Going from 1.65 to 1.70 crash on load save file.

Summary: Going to load my old save file and getting a leather_kite_shield already initialized. How to Reproduce:In the summary Have you used cheats and if so which:None Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):https://ibb.co/vH7RWML Computer Specs: OS:win10 GPU:msi gaming trio 2080...
  5. Warband Remastered

In what way is Bannerlord a better version of Warband? How do you play both and come to the conclusion that they are similar in meaningful way? In graphics it is superior only, perhaps, but nothing more.
    Dude, my friend and I went back and played warband, and just trying to fight in the tournement I felt like I had a stroke and couldnt fight and kill lol. In what brain do you think warband is better? nothing is better, warband has everything it had and more I dont get it, its the same game with everything updated. EVERYTHING
  6. Tried Warband for the first time. Why didn't they just do a remastered version instead of Bannerlord?

So, after a year or so I decided to get a cheap copy of Warband. It is hard if you come from BL. I am trying Floris Evolved and I can see why people were commenting on Warband's features. So, my question is: Why haven't they decided to just remaster what they had instead of adventuring in BL? Why not just a graphics overhaul and some additions such as those that are in Floris and similar?
    I think their aim was to make a new engine so they could add more mechancis and physics and better graphics. Where that engine they were using was really old, remastering doesnt let you do that. They rebuilt the game from the ground up so they could make it better in the long run. This game is still in Early access so let it develop then cast judgment. Maybe when this game is done they could do that, but this bannerlord is way better than them so.
  7. OPTION TO TURN AUTOSAVE OFF!!!

Then you shouldn't play. Honestly the only reason autosave needs to go is it bogs down the game hardcore and it takes about 20 seconds transition from a village scene to overworld.

Your issue; however, is that you're obviously a little dog in the yard barking at the big hounds and complaining when you get bit. Not trying to condescend because i totally had the same issue. It took some work to get to a calradian competitive level. I bought dyeworks in almost every city, ground the living hell out of sea raiders and paid princely sums for good gear (you go down in a fight and you might as well turn off the system)

Seriously i didnt even become a vassal of a monarch until i had 50000d
    (after buying gear) and a force with AT LEAST 80 top tier elite troops. Also if you're having trouble with raising a veteran force you need all your companions to have a couple points in trainer.

TL;DR: you want to play the game hard and fast, dont, thats not how its meant to be played. Strategise, pace yourself. Stockpile gold and gear. Get companions with surgery and trainer as well as spotting and path finding. Choose powerful allies mid-game.

P.S. you wanna fight a 700+ rival kingdoms campaigning army? Get you AT LEAST 125-150 swadian knights. Expensive as ****, and takes a lot of food, but you'll have Calradia by the balls in no time.
    Yeah right buddy, lots of games have quick save times. And this game requires you to go from town to town trading and recruiting, and a lag freeze should not be happening that long just to save a game. The devs need to and probably will optimize it but havent because they're not done the game, having little ticks like this ruin the immersion and create stress in the game because you are immersed and trying to recover and trying to get big, but when 10 minutes out of your 4 hour game session is involved in auto saving because you left a town, thats a deterrent to keep playing the game. now they've done it with Bannerlord and I just tried to search for this problem and realized its on bannerlord now and its again 20 seconds.
  8. SP - General Graphics Enhancement and Faction Promotion

I dont see anything about graphics, I was wondering and hoping for some atmospheric graphics and enhancements, like rain, fog, particles flying around, dirt and debris. Will this be a thing or will it just look like gamey? I would also like for you guys to implement promoting a companion to...
  9. SP Native Towns Mania

Hi, I've been playing your mod, and I like the map extension and the cities and theme, just the woman's hair reminds me of some weird lookin girls from the 80's, if your going with a Battanian amazon theme, you may want to go with some long, medium hair with some dark coloured dreads. and some Celtic look with blue paint on their faces.
  10. Resolved Shield Wall formation spreads soldiers Beta 1.4.1

It seems like this is a large army problem. I bet Taleworlds knows but just havent got there yet to make the formations fix. the fact the respective formations dont get aligned and only 4 formations are saved. heavy infantry should be tier 5 infantry, heavy cav and light cav, also spearmen should have their own category. mixing spears and swordsmen is rubbish
    I put my infantry that are named archers ffs, into heavy cav and crashed the game wtf
  11. Having formation issues in regards to spacing.

Did you have any mounted companions or other horseman in the unit? They sometimes mess up the formations.

Edit:
    Just found an similar issue while browsing Tech-Support forum: shield wall formation spreads soldiers
    There seems to be a problem with >160 soldiers in a unit.
    Yeah I think you might be right, I'm able to form 469 man armies, and i have over 200 infantry. This must be the problem. but even then my 60 cav do the same thing.
  12. Having formation issues in regards to spacing.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2123046714 At the start of battle i just press F3 F2 and go to shield wall, and they all space out. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2123194708 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2123194672 I try to...
  13. How to solve Istinas Conspiracy??

The thugs are of a gang leader that is staying at the city. beating them does nothing but piss off that gang leader and gain relations with the other
  14. 1.4 Beta Castles have 2k+ Militia

This is a good thing, the AI is rolling up with 2 thousand troops and steam rolling my cities. I've been working on my garrisons getting 300-400 tier 4-6 troops. Now I dont have to worry too much, my car Benseth city managed just fine against 2200 troops with only 1500 defenders
  15. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

1.4 beta will not launch. Neither saved game nor new campaign. Anyone else having a problem?
    start removing mods
  16. How to solve Istinas Conspiracy??

I went to the waterfront in Epicotrea or w/e and the thugs are like any other thug's dialogues.
  17. SP - General Allow armies inside your party to refill food in cities/farms while waiting there.

did you see the option to use influence to increase cohesion? Its on the army screen.

yes food management right now is ... not good.

you already give them food if you have extra. They pay you with influence. How effective that is is another story.
    No I didnt see the option to use influence to increase cohesion, but how does that stop them from starving? I'll have like 1000 food and I just give them live cattle. they dont take much and still disband on me.
  18. Main quest line fail

saying problem loading the page after i click slow download
  19. SP - General Allow armies inside your party to refill food in cities/farms while waiting there.

I have a hard time trying to get the cohesion of my armies to stay, I'd like it to refill when we go to settlements that have food, and have an algorithm made up for the AI party leaders in my army to restock on supplies. Or at least let me give them food!
  20. SP - General Can you add a confirmation for surrendering?

I twice now have accidentally clicked surrender due to a finger twitch and the game saves and I surrender. Completely just ruined my highly levelled army.
Back
Top Bottom