Search results for query: *

• Users: CTH.
  • Order by date
  1. CTH.

So... can we expect new maps and content ?

Bro there is a server with FFA on
  2. CTH.

The most populated servers in Warband were indeed private servers with a wild variety of maps. Having official servers, and a form of progression (armor, xp, gold) tied to it, completely disencentivized players from populating private servers in Bannerlord. If there was a private siege server that was regularly populated in Bannerlord you would also see a lot more modded maps (of admittedly varying quality. It not having to be official also meant there was little quality control, but that was almost part of the charm).
    I mean I'd love to host a server but for that I'd need Deathmatch to come back. Making fun DM maps is way easier than any other gamemod and it keeps players entertained.
  3. CTH.

boats?

Man there's no water on tdm maps where do you want to put boats at
    And when I play TDM I want to be instantly in action not run 10 minutes + a 2 days boat trip to have a fight.
    However I do agree spawn points should be reworked to have team sides to spawn in so there's more of a "clash line" and roamers.
  4. CTH.

Hi I've been enjoying public MP for a while now, mostly siege. However, playing the same 3 or 4 popular maps over and over again gets quickly boring. Like cmon it's been the same maps for 3 or so years. I've heard rumors of new maps being tested. Are they any good ? Are there several ? When can...
  5. CTH.

EU Other Open 2v2 Groupfighting Tournament

Team name: TUT TUT FILS DE FLUTE
    Roster: CTH https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123161414/
    Obelix https://steamcommunity.com/id/ObelixNW/
    Contact Information: either player will do
  6. CTH.

[EU] ? Tournoi Duel Francophone II? Vainqueur - CTH

CTH 8 - 0 Neena
    gfs
  7. CTH.

CTH 9 - 4 Obélix
    gfs
  8. CTH.

CTH 9 - 3 Neena
    gfs
  9. CTH.

CTH 9 - 0 Nero
    gfs
  10. CTH.

CTH 6 - 0 Hodor
    gfs
  11. CTH.

Autoblock spreading on MP?

alright my bad then, had no idea this actually was a ""feature""
  12. CTH.

Sadly there is, due to it being physics based as long as the weapon is in blocking animation and makes collision with a active weapon before it hits their body, it'll be considered a block.

Left/Right spam with a large weapon is often more effective than even trying to block in the correct direction for a newer player, though that initial up block to left/right did look a little autoblocky.
    What the ****. In my 400hours i never noticed or it never happened to me, everytime i missblocked with a side block I got hit
  13. CTH.

There's no blocking a swing with the wrong direction in this game, it can only be a missdisplay due to desync. And seeing a player who looks very new in his movement, attacks, p-much everything other than blocking then reads blocks from 3+ inputs seems a bit off :unsure:
  14. CTH.

Hello, I'm a big siege enjoyer since it's p-much the only server i can play on due to ping issues. But i've been witnessing a few autoblockers (I think) lately. I am worried it starts to spread more and more. Here's a clip of what I think is an autoblock. What do you guys think? Am i mistaken...
  15. CTH.

Adding a reticule to the mounted ballistas?

top of the flame. you're welcome
  16. CTH.

Server issues for french players.

Thanks for that useful advice Einar, I will take it into consideration.
  17. CTH.

Server issues for french players.

alright fair enough
Back
Top Bottom