Search results for query: *

• Users: Saffa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Saffa

Request: Revive the Transmog mod

Is there a modder that can revive this amazing mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1976
  2. Saffa

SP - World Map Lords and heroes' banners in overworld map

It would be amazing to see that kings, clan leaders, clan member etc. hold the banner that is equiped in their inventory on the overworld map. It will also help to easier identify what title/role a hero has. For instance, if you see one of the ornate banners you know it's a king and if it's a...
  3. Saffa

UseTeamColor="true" are not enabled on helmets and armors

Summary: Many armors were changed in 1.2 to use TeamColors, but this is not enabled on the multiplayer items/armory, causing many helmets and shoulder armors to be white/gray. This can be easily resolved if " UseTeamColor="true" " flag is enabled in the code for multiplayer items. How to...
  4. Saffa

"Explorer" achievement clarification

Hello, I have been on a run to unlock every bannerlord achievement, and I am unable to get the "explorer" achievement and the conditions to get it are unclear to me. So far I have been to every town, castle and village (entering the menu only) but the achievement didn't pop-up. Then I went to...
  5. Saffa

Wrongfully banned

Hello! I tried to log into the multiplayer but received a message that I was banned until 15 Dec 2020 for 'Teamkilling/Friendly Fire'. But I haven't team killed, neither have I shot friendly fire on purpose!! I think that this must be a mistake, maybe someone else was supposed to be reported...
Back
Top Bottom