Wrongfully banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Saffa

Sergeant at Arms
Hello!

I tried to log into the multiplayer but received a message that I was banned until 15 Dec 2020 for 'Teamkilling/Friendly Fire'. But I haven't team killed, neither have I shot friendly fire on purpose!!

I think that this must be a mistake, maybe someone else was supposed to be reported in a match that I played? Could I please receive some proof of this accusation and wrongful ban?

I sincerely hope that my request is taken seriously and that this unjust ban is removed from my account.

Kind regards,
Pathan

Last edited:
It's broken; they've banned me 3 times, once for a period of 6 weeks which was reversed. They need to get their **** together or people will leave this game.

The thing is when you are swinging around your weapon in captain mode, with all those bots and team mates running around you will team hit many times!
Just today i must have team damaged freindly bots and my team mates 4 times in a row by accident!
if you get banned by the number of team hits a player does in a row.. half of the players will be banned soon...:xf-cry:

I checked the logs. Out of total 14 team hits, you have hit 9 times in 30 seconds. We considered this as intentional team damage.
COULD IT BE IN THE WARMUP PHASE? I had the same ban and I teamhit on warmup like crazy....
And sometimes at the end of a won round I battle with premades which I should stop doing I guess.

Good question. I dont have an answer to that.
I personally like the feature game without team damage wouldn't be the same, but to be frank since beta or anywhere in the early access stage I've never met a teamkiller so bad it would require a ban. It's a game feature afterall. We kill eachother constantly with my teammates as a duels if enemy is running or hiding at the end of game... And what? Somebody fills the report, all the devs will ever check is.... amount of team kills per minute and it's a ban? I call it bull****.

Besides. There is still one team killer that didn't got the ban. Mods should get onto him...
Let me tell you about the archery AI, kiling captains, fellow archers, fellow teammates, that random horse in the field, and that worm on the ground but not the enemy! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom