Search results for query: *

1. Pirate Battles Server, Where Did It Go?

Is that a private server though, apparently it has a password, I was more on about public Naval themed as hellish as it can be.
  2. Pirate Battles Server, Where Did It Go?

Back when I first started playing this game, me and my friends went on Pirate Battles a bunch, it was a fun and unique game server and recently I've noticed it's gone from the server list? I was wondering if anyone knows what happened. From what I've heard from someone in my regiment, the hosts...
  3. Increasing Scene/Map size gone wrong.

Yep, deleting the old .sco file and starting up the map anew with the scene code seems to have worked, thanks for the help. I would have been stuck for ages on something as simple as that.
  4. Increasing Scene/Map size gone wrong.

Ah that explains a lot, cheers I'll give it a go when I get a chance.
  5. Increasing Scene/Map size gone wrong.

So to explain what happened, I am working on a commander battles map replacing french farm storm, yes I know I could of used custom maps but I didn't this time, and the idea I came up with was to increase the size of the map using the scene code generator online, whilst it seemingly made it a...
  6. Server config, commander battles mission name?

So for reference, the line set_mission multiplayer_cb is needed in the nw_config file
  7. Server config, commander battles mission name?

Yes, I have a server that I host for a regiment, but it's barerly user inbetween training so I was going to make it commander battles so others can enjoy it.
    Also I found what I was looking for now, turns out I never tried cb and now I feel a bit dumb, but oh well, all is good now.
  8. Server config, commander battles mission name?

Hi, I might seem a bit dumb for asking, but I did a little bit of searching around and couldn't find the mission name for commander battles, to make it clear I mean what do I put after set_mission multiplayer_tdm in the nw_config.txt.
Back
Top Bottom