Search results for query: *

1. Sergeant Gross

Whats next after 1.7?

Battle reinforcements need a massive overhaul
    I still don't understand why the game pauses when you're about to enter a battle. For example when a 600 party of ennemies attacks our Army of 500. Very close by are two seperate Lord parties of 60 each who could turn the balance in our favour but they don't reinforce or help because the game pauses the moment two armies touch, and while in battle it doesn't seem like any nearby parties are reinforcing?

Maybe I have nostalgia glasses but I remember in Warband that nearby parties would still try to help one side while the main parties are engaged in battle.
  2. Sergeant Gross

Bannerlord Online mod

This mod actually made me reinstall Bannerlord. They now introduced a player economy with a OS Runescape Grand Exchange type of thing. Looters are slower now too so you can actually catch them.

Compare that to Native Multiplayer. Just to see how far they've updated Native MP I did a siege battle. After it was over I STILL get booted out and need to pick a server again, instead of Warband and Napoleonic Warfare where the server just continued on a new map.
  3. Sergeant Gross

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

• Battle Mode. A single-life per round game mode.
    Only took you one year lol.
  4. Sergeant Gross

What Empire Faction do you join?

I would pick peasant assassin, to over throw the the entire empire, and put an end to the senate, and empress, once and for all. long live the peasants!!!!!!

Kind of lame haha
  5. Sergeant Gross

What Empire Faction do you join?

I would not support an Empress or Senate so general Garios remains.
  6. Sergeant Gross

1ste Infanterie van Nassau

Wij gebruiken Teamspeak 3 voor al onze events, join de ts en dan zal je onder de event channels onze kanaalen zien. 178.63.70.96:9994
    Je kan natuurlijk ook ons toevoegen, dan kunnen we je alles via steam geven. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Robbinjl/
    Bedankt. Wel gek dat ik dan een discord link kreeg.
  7. Sergeant Gross

1ste Infanterie van Nassau

Heeft heeft me gerecruit in de Bannerlord Beta maar ik ben de discord link kwijt. Kan iemand mij die geven? Ben erg geïnteresseerd in evenementen. Zeker als er in de toekomst een Bannerlord Nap DLC uitkomt.
  8. Sergeant Gross

Dev Blog 26/09/19

Great dev blog. Thank you Callum.

I do hope you can improve the AI's ability to use spears, especially against cav.
    Right now in the beta they're not good at all with using their spears or throwable weapons.
  9. Sergeant Gross

Dev Blog 18/07/19

This looks good. Does they player also have a clan when it's just the player on their own?

A bit off-topic but will you be at GamesCom for the entire week?
  10. Sergeant Gross

Dev Blog 05/07/18

Finally a informative dev blog. Good to see some improvements. Sadly you're back to non-news next week again.
  11. Sergeant Gross

Dev Blog 28/06/18

Very uninteresting. If you keep showing these interviews you might as well make these dev blogs a monthly thing.
  12. Sergeant Gross

Dev Blog 14/06/18

Please STOP with these interviews. A lot of them are boring and most fans don’t care. We want more INFO on the game and how it’s progessing, please!
Back
Top Bottom