Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Users who are viewing this thread

They better bring a massive shiny update for the 31st of March.It's been 1 year since EA started and we need something big to bring the fate of the community back.Patch 1.5.9 looks like nothing special so I suppose TW will fail to release 1.6 in 6 days.Empty promises but what's even worse is the crashing lately does not even let you play and kills off all skirmish related tournaments.

Duel and voice chat have been probably ready for a while but they want to roll them out on the anniversary so they have something big to show to normies checking the game out after a year.

They better bring a massive shiny update for the 31st of March.It's been 1 year since EA started and we need something big to bring the fate of the community back.Patch 1.5.9 looks like nothing special so I suppose TW will fail to release 1.6 in 6 days.Empty promises but what's even worse is the crashing lately does not even let you play and kills off all skirmish related tournaments.
I think fixing the crashes should be high priority right now....

• Cavalry being too impactful
  • Infantry being less impactful
wow i see youre aware of the current situation of game, but its been more than 6 months already XD and nothing changed, infantries are still meat shields for cav and archers :party: i hope that you're planning to do something about that

@AVRC
Any word on what sort of balance changes will be in 1.5.10/1.5.6 and any word about heavy infantry changes? It has to be one of the biggest issues with the MP experience if you ask me.

@AVRC
Any word on what sort of balance changes will be in 1.5.10/1.5.6 and any word about heavy infantry changes? It has to be one of the biggest issues with the MP experience if you ask me.
I shared the content very roughly before. We are still working on the patch, taking some time since there are quite a lot of changes and some new stuff. The content will probably not be in the next immediate patch.

@AVRC, @NIN3
Can you comment on next change in beta-patch:
  • Javelins now deal 75% of their weapon damage to shields (increased from 10%).
Why did you decide that it should be increased like this? You should be well aware that the game is in skirmish meta right now and this change will turn it into total cancer.

@AVRC, @NIN3
Can you comment on next change in beta-patch:

Why did you decide that it should be increased like this? You should be well aware that the game is in skirmish meta right now and this change will turn it into total cancer.
That was a change for single player, things got changed around for MP, that is not final state for MP.
Javs used to have bonus damage to shields 2.5x with a 10% overall damage, resulting in 25% total damage to shields.

We removed Bonus Damage to Shields multiplier and upped the base damage to 15%. So they will not be dealing 75% damage, they will have their total damage reduced from 25% to 15% to shields with the next MP patch.

I shared the content very roughly before. We are still working on the patch, taking some time since there are quite a lot of changes and some new stuff. The content will probably not be in the next immediate patch.

Could you please point me to the changes you mentioned roughly because I have missed it, or lay out a few lines of what's in store for the patch?

Javs used to have bonus damage to shields 2.5x with a 10% overall damage, resulting in 25% total damage to shields.

We removed Bonus Damage to Shields multiplier and upped the base damage to 15%. So they will not be dealing 75% damage, they will have their total damage reduced from 25% to 15% to shields with the next MP patch.
Ok, thank you for the answer. The change is in the "Both" section so it confused many of us.

Back
Top Bottom