Search results for query: *

1. IceNoVa

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #4 - Skirmish tournament (signups open untill 20th of January)

Team: Deutschritter Invidia
    If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: n/a
    In which Division would you like to play?: C
    Teambanner (if available):
    Bilddeutschritter-invidia.png

Team contact:
    steam.png
    Paex
    discord.png
    paex
    P6EEJdM.gif
    [404]
    steam.png
    NoVa
    discord.png
    novalovult
    P6EEJdM.gif
    IceNoVa

Roster:
  2. IceNoVa

Bannerlord Guide Compilation

We've completely reworked and organised the OP to bring you an all new guide compilation!
    Check out the new guides with the added benefit of them all being organised in a single post this time around!
  3. IceNoVa

Romans vs Barbarians

objectively the worst team
    After we burn the Romans pathetic city we shall deal with the traitors among our ranks!
  4. IceNoVa

AI is terrible

Combat AI is pretty underwhelming even on challenging, but that might just as well be a low barrier to allow for players to actually compete. I wouldn't expect all that much from a common soldier anyway, quality is usually stumped by quantity anyway at max damage settings.

Also changed the title of the thread to not include any profanity. I get the frustration, but typing in anger is not the way to go, especially when you want to discuss actual issues.
  5. IceNoVa

Moderators of crpg servers allowing terms of service violations

To my knowledge hosting a private servers comes with the privilege of having a say on who gets to play on those servers. Which also means that if you treat your players badly they play somewhere else, that's pretty much what there is to say on the matter at hand.

So the screenshot you provided in OP would have to reach them, which it will not on this forum. You should bear in mind that the manner and type of source material you attempt to provide here is seriously lacking, as there is no indication on what server this message occured on, or when.

Reading further it appears to be some kind of retaliatory effort on your end, which again will remain fruitless on this forum.
    cRPG is its own thing and as far as I know they mostly run things via their own discord server, so if this is an attempt to appeal an administrative action taken by the cRPG team on their own servers, you should take that to them.

Judging by the 20(!) posts you dropped in this thread, including those already deleted (by yourself, just for the record) indicate to me this is a tantrum thrown, because you were banned. I wouldn't have to read through everything to make some assumptions here, but will do so anyway to ensure that violations of the rules of this foum are properly taken care of.

There's nothing of use or atleast on topic to be expected of this thread, hence it'll be locked.
    Sorry if someone already made pop corn.
  6. IceNoVa

[BEAST 8] Division E week 3

DR Acedia &Gods of War (2) 8 : 7 (2) Souls of Valhalla
    Posting on behalf of the team, whose regular contacts are not available for this weekend. Looks like a close match though, well done.
    20220728210448_1.jpg

20220728213111_1.jpg

20220728220013_1.jpg

20220728222032_1.jpg
  7. IceNoVa

MEET THE TEAM - Deutschritter Avaritia

Disappointing, expected Sunny to spit some fire.
    Also how ritter can sleep at night while spreading fake news about Gotha is beyond me.
    7/10 would read again.
  8. IceNoVa

Karawanen & Krieg

Die Karawane läuft Gefahr von feindlichen Lords angegriffen zu werden, setzt aber ihren Handel mit anderen Städten fort. Es besteht natürlich die Chance, dass die Karawane so ganz normal weiter Geld bringt, aber ein feindlicher Lord könnte seinen Spaß damit haben. Krieg ist eben schlecht für's Geschäft.

Workshops werden - soweit ich mich gerade recht entsinne - pausiert. Nach Kriegsende sind sie aber wieder aktiv.
  9. IceNoVa

EU Skirmish Completed Beast 8 Sign ups

1. That is the ultima ratio, but something any tournament host should keep in mind. Just tolerating bad behaviour is not the way to go.
    2. Again, nothing prevents someone from hosting a tournament. Asking for others to host something is one thing, them expecting you to do anything in regards to it is another. However, if you host something lengthy you may want to check each others timetable, but that's about it and that's also optional.
    3. It's a littly baity, but the mere usage of "simp" will not get you in trouble. However, the post itself may be provocative and considered flame baiting, this is where it gets problematic. Causation and correlation, not the same thing.
    4. The point of a false sense of entilement still stands, as it makes a ton of sense when you consider the context of calling for someone to "be less of a simp and do X instead".

Also some general notes regarding mod action on this forum: Just calling someone a dickhead will usually just be a verbal and have the ad hominem snipped. That is mostly relevant for on-topic threads, the off-topic may be a little more lenient, depending on context.
    However, repeated display of that behaviour calls for warnings with points, which stack and hence the mute may escalate. One offense is not like the other in terms of punishment, because that factors in your track record.

You may also just not want to insult others in general, but rather prove them wrong and engage - if necessary - in a civil manner instead. If you do that outside the forums is of no interest here, but it's generally good advice.

Regarding the event itself:
    I've had my fair share of disagreements with the admin staff over the course of seven seasons by now, obviously that happens and things are not perfect, but they're working. If anyone is fed up with the work of the admins, just start a competing event and things might improve.

The player base is small, but it surely can't grow much if the attitude of a lot of players, or even some entire teams do not improve. So maybe those dissatisfied with BEAST should indeed start their own event. Weren't there calls for division S? Make an invite-only tournament if you are interested in something like that, it's really not that difficult, it just requires effort.

also this - and that is from someone who is not exactly a saint either ;)
    I've been criticizing and complaining since season 1, haven't been told I was insulting by anyone. Guess its how you go about things.
  10. IceNoVa

I mean Bard ngl.. but if u actually get tilted over insults from a gaming community that's known for excessive toxicity, then u shouldn't be hosting a tournament in the first place. And u can't rly say "many in Div A".. it was like maybe 10 ppl that insulted the admin team.
    Perceiving the toxicity as the standard and acknowledging "only 10 people insulting the admins" as normal is part of the problem.

What are u actually on about? All I said was, that Ikea's response made no sense, as Aeronwen asked for hosts herself, but when people like Popowicz came forward to host a tournament, she blanked them. Don't really see where I am entitled here.
    You do not "get blanked" when you are hosting a tournament. That is entirely up to those that intend to host. If you want to takeover another event or use some of the assets of that event however, you may "get blanked". But as a disclaimer, I should note that I am not aware of the specifics of whatever talks there may have been. But the only thing required of anyone in this community to host an event is to actually do the work. Nothing and no one prevents that.

So I really don't see where I am accusing anyone here
    Maybe simp less for her and actually check what ppl plan to do?

To add something more positive:
    What I meant was, that hosting a tournament in summer is just not smart, as most of Division A will not be there. RM wont have BD and Jufasto, TCV wont have Runcop, Cosimo and Popo and (most likely) me and it wont be much different for alot of clans. July through August just are the months where most ppl go on holiday, cuz they are done with school, university or got time off from work.
    That part is actually makes sense, but also was not part of why I criticised your previous post.

And lastly:
    I also didn't demand anything or accuse anyone, so unless u actually understand what people write, why don't u refrain from posting responses?
    If you pursue this line of thinking and tell people that they should not post or engage in a discussion, because you have been criticised or they simply do not agree with you, then consider this a verbal warning to not do that.
    You get neither a say in who gets to participate in a debate nor do you get to to dictate how that debate is conducted.

However, I will add that you have expressed your disapproval in an acceptable manner, which is - as you mentioned - not a given in this commmunity considering the first part of this post.

Edit because ninja:
    Or, you know, Admins can go and remove people from the competition who act too dumb or insult too much. Also works.
    In the end, the only thing I did here, is arguing your bull****. Because certainly, you are oversimplifying stuff to an extend it just serves your argumentation while absolutely ignoring the rest.
    To quote myself: "Express your disapproval in an acceptable manner". Or lead by example, take your pick.
  11. IceNoVa

Popowicz asked Aeronwen to host one, after she looked for hosts and she didn't respond to him (twice). Maybe simp less for her and actually check what ppl plan to do?
    You got it the wrong way around. Hosting an event is - unless you are paid - entirely up to you. You are owed nothing and complaining that others should check your plans and intentions reeks of an absolutely ridiculous degree of entitlement.
    Maybe show a more appropriate attitude for your fellow community members and their work, maybe then they would actually be happy to host and improve upon events. But do not go around and throw demands and accusations around, because you feel that someone else has to do anything for you or literally anyone else.
  12. IceNoVa

New Season of Beast?

How about different admins for div A only? It sounds like everyone else is happy.
    That is a terrible idea and is going about anything that makes a fun and fair competition just that. Like who would even want that? It'll be players from the div A teams and the bias calls go all-around because, as has been well displayed in this thread on occasion, a significant portion of players in that division are incapable of engaging with eachother in a way that would be acceptable for admin staff to do.
    It's not like nobody knows who is causing the most issues anyway, so the simple way to handle things is to just enforce the rules in a strict manner and just ban the usual suspects in perpetuity. Drastic, but they very clearly do not respond to leniency.
    Just make sure that is clear to everyone and no short-cuts or exceptions.
  13. IceNoVa

Your Opinion on TW 'No confirmed information on up-coming patch content' Policy

I respect the fact that the moderators are quite lenient on this forum; and I understand the reasoning. But I must admit I disagree; I don't think people really respect or value being muted as a punishment. Hell I think MostBlunted might actually do it for fun now. :ROFLMAO:

I think there are plenty of users - and I will genuinely include myself in this group if I'm being completely honest - who probably should have been banned for some of the things we have said either about other users or the devs. Otherwise we will just go round in circles forever.
    I agree. We also had people that appealed after a while and were unbanned as a result. The leniency is something that works well for a lot of forum members, but the long leash is not something all forumites appreciate equally and sometimes that leads to discussions that are longer than would have been necessary.
    But we still adhere to moderation guidelines and in terms of bans and appeals, those are not up to any one moderator and the developers have nothing to do with either of it. They report possible rule violations the same as everyone else.
    Finally, a mute should - in my mind - result in acknowledgement of your action and either spark the interest in a dialogue to learn more, or most likely a bit of frustration about the timeout. The healthy reaction is to calm your attitude within the duration of the mute and return with a reformed style of posting. Now that of course cannot work for everyone and you get a few people that are really hung about it, but it works for most.
    The replies to some warnings can be quite fun though, I once had a dude insult me while suggesting I should sell donuts for a living. I wouldn't recommend sending replies like that though, things can cascade into more points and further.
  14. IceNoVa

MostBlunted gets muted every day before he has finished his morning coffee. But MadVader? I was trying to see what he said that was so bad. What did he do? Lol ?
    Most blunted posted spam that was also fairly inappropriate and insulting the dev team. That in itself did not warrant the mute, but since warning points linger around for a month those became active, hence the mute.
    MadVader also crossed the line and and suggested something inappropriate in regards to the devs and their families. That too would not have resulted in a mute itself, but very well might have. However, he still has numerours active warning points, see above for the result.
    I just added TengriBless to the club, who as you might have guesses also has some points left over, since the warning above in itself would not have resulted in a mute.

It's a fairly simple reminder that the fairly lenient line that moderation takes is so that you may participate and unless you step way out of line or do it enough times, you will still be able to participate and hopefully turn yourself around and provide something of value to the community.
    However, if you fail to adjust your behaviour and continuously engage in passive-agressive, flame baity or openly hostile behaviour, you head down the road of being not a contributive forumite, but a quarrelsome one. Heading down that road is something that I would not recommend.
  15. IceNoVa

Are we playing the same game??
    There's been some news on NIN3's farewell post > here. He mainly focused on the new scenes and some minor fixes/changes, but there's quite extensive work on classes/perks/items going on that should drop with 1.7.2.

And well, not surprised to see duh not comment on MP, because that is not his department.
  16. IceNoVa

Is the game considered done?

What's going on with the development? I really want to start a new game but have been waiting for the next patch wich never comes.
    Same, some of the mods I would like to require 1.7.2, and since I also play MP I don't want to play the beta branch.

I have a feeling it's coming this month though, but that's speculation on my end.
    Full release is probably closer to the end of the year, which is speculation (again).
  17. IceNoVa

Are we ripped off in some way by TW?

I did but thats the wrong mentallity.And we take this for granted.Also does TW. Therefore we can never expect a decent game from TW.
    Well the entire franchise thrives on the modding aspect of the game, which is why the devs made it a priority to have Bannerlord be more accessible and moddable than Warband or the original M&B were.
    From what I've seen in the game industry over the years Bannerlord is far from a rip-off, arguably the only oddity is that the early access began at full-price. And still, you get what you paid for.
    Also I pity the poor souls that play the game without mods. It's still fun, but mods make it so much better and keep it interesting so you might actually "finish" the sandbox for once.
  18. IceNoVa

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

It's generally good advice to calm your attitude when participating in a debate, otherwise it damages your line of thought.
    It might also clash with the forum rules, so be sure to keep that in mind before you press send on a post that would otherwise be described as regrettable.
  19. IceNoVa

Gotha's Battle Server? An Exciting Sign of Progress!

Please consider putting a test server in East Asia as many of our players want to play the low latency battlefield mode
    We're running the server from a root that is privately funded. With DR being a European based German language clan, hosting anywhere other than EU is not feasible for us. Let's hope testing goes smoothly and the full files will be available soon so that there will be servers where they are needed.
  20. IceNoVa

Auf der Suche nach einem Regiment

wäre auch echt zu schwer einfach das FSE zu erwähnen, aber nein das wäre ja sicherlich Abwerbung von Forenmembern..

naja salz beiseite: In der o.g. Liste sind 3 Bannerlord Clans, die auch noch in NW aktiv sind. Das wären: Excercitus Imperatorius (kk), Grafschaft Waldeck (3.KBR) und Haus von Bittenfeld (Nr13). Grundsätzlich sind aber noch weit mehr Regimenter dabei. Die Zahl ist zwar über die letzten Jahre gesunken, aber die Anzahl an aktiven Regimentern ist noch knapp bei +-20. Weiß jetzt aber nicht, ob ein entsprechender Forenlink, wo die Regimenter gelistet sind, hier angebracht und erlaubt wäre, da die Mods hier etwas streng sind. Falls noch weitere Fragen von dir @GamerLady28 bestehen sollten, einfach anschreiben (Steam ist ggf. auch verlinkt).
    Das FSE ist im NW Board direkt verlinkt, das genau wie das WFaS Board archiviert wurde, allerdings hat mich OP ebenfalls per PM kontaktiert und hat dort einen Link zur Deutschen Regimenterliste erhalten.

Die Mods hier sind im Übrigen nicht streng, es gibt hier schlichtweg Regeln und diese werden durchgesetzt, das von dir angesprochene Verlinken ist vollkommen legitim. Falls du diesbezüglich Fragen hast oder in Zukunft unsicher sein solltest, du findest die Forenregeln unter dem Reiter "Hilfe" oder >hier.
Back
Top Bottom