Search results for query: *

1. Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Hi there,

I've just taken part in my first siege, except the gates were closed and all our samurai were just running straight at the closed gate.
    I tried turning off siege gates in the camp menu but it didn't change anything.
    How do I fix this? I can't really progress any further at this point which is a shame cos I've been really enjoying it so far!

Thanks
  2. Question about fiefs in L'Aigle mod (please hear me out!!)

Hello everyone So I've never played any Mount and Blade games other than the Napoleon DLC and the L'Aigle mod, the latter of which I absolutely love but there's barely any information about it online in terms of help, and it seems like there's a fair amount of crossover with the original games...
  3. Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on this forum so I hope I'm doing it right.

I've been playing as Britain and as France and in both saves I've been confused by the 'Social Standing' part in my character report: when I chose the 'son of a noble' backstory my social standing was 'Townie' but didn't change despite going up ranks and courting women etc., and in my French save wherein I chose the trade backstory I'm stuck at 'Nobody'. It would be great if someone could introduce a system of aristocracy as they had in the 18th/19th centuries where obviously if you are of humble origin you can't hope to rise that far beyond a Sharpe-type situation, but as a nobleman you can be raised say from a Count/Comte to a Duke/Duc. I feel like this would be a simple cosmetic change to the script so it says Duke/Prince rather than Lord or squire or whatever.

Also what I think would work the best considering the time period of L'Aigle would be to introduce victory titles: as Napoleon did, it would be so cool if, after winning a battle or taking a certain fiefdom, you could receive a victory title i.e. Duke of Austerlitz/Prince of Moscow.

Anyway I'm just obsessed with nobility and roleplaying and would love for L'Aigle to get even better than it already is (and it's only in alpha testing, unbelievable!)
Back
Top Bottom