Search results for query: *

• Users: Glatix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Glatix

So taleworlds, some modder fixed the most glaring issue in sieges

A modder by the name of ZiggiBoy101 fixed that issue where the AI go up siege towers in groups of like 3-4. He describes what he did in detail right here in the mod's description: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3345 Given that the game has been out for like an...
  2. Glatix

SP - Battles & Sieges Let us choose between the types of siege towers/ladders used

So, in the present build of the game, some siege towers have serious pathing issues with the AI. I've done sieges where the attacking troops use only a single ladder on a three ladder siege tower, and just die one by one. On the other end, I've seen maps where 100% of the attacking troops use...
  3. Glatix

SP - General A letter to Taleworlds...

Dear Taleworlds, Bannerlord is a sandbox game that was sold on the premise of mod-support, and yet the only thing that the modding community has to work with is a scene and asset editor. While such features are useful, they've created a situation in which massive overhaul mods like Kingdoms of...
  4. Glatix

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Implement Dynasties and Make Clans smaller

In a nutshell, what I suggest is to replace the large clans in the game with Dynasties, and then apply the term 'Clans' to a smaller group of nobles limited to a single holding. The idea is split into a few key aspects, which I'll describe in detail. Dynasties To give an example of this...
Back
Top Bottom