Search results for query: *

• Users: Dionaea
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dionaea

Is it possible to take the guns from CA blood and smoke and give them to the player faction via MLB?

So yeah I have built a Total war Holy roman empire styled army via some mods and My little warband but I really would like some muskets and pistols for my arquebusiers and reiter. There aren't any single gunpowder adding mods so I was wondering if there's a way to take them from Blood and Smoke...
  2. Dionaea

Please make betting on board games availablein easy mode

I just lost all my starting money trying to make some money on Konane, the AI is way too good at this stupid game. Why cant we bet in easy mode? Now you forced me to turn restart the game since all my money is gone when this was supposed to get me some fast money to avoid having to spend 2 real...
  3. Dionaea

Stop troops from auto raising the ladders

I did a search and this particular issue hasn't been mentioned it seems. Can your troops be stopped from rushing forwards and raising the ladders and in the process die from archer fire? I prefer to keep my units all the way back whilst I man a catapult until it's out of ammo and then I...
  4. Dionaea

Why won't my ranged troops target the cavalry

So I joined a battle to help a defending castle and it's militia with me having a very ranged focused army and the enemy has a bunch of minor faction lords in it with about 200 cavalry. No matter how I deploy, my crossbows and archers will just fire at the enemy infantry and even turning to...
  5. Dionaea

Does starving the settlement work?

So I got tired of losing soldiers to costly charges and I also got tired of losing troops to artillery shootouts even with the whole pause put artillery in reserve, put artillery in other slot unpause wait for the shots, rinse and repeat. Spent 30 minutes yesterday carefully taking out a castles...
  6. Dionaea

Surgeon levels far too slow

So yeah the medic/surgeon skill levels so bloody slow that I was forced to go ahead and download a cheat mod making player party units only KO instead of die. I'm not running slow errands fighting looters for 3 real life days straight and building up steward and leadership and building an army...
  7. Dionaea

How do you stop troops rushing forwards in sieges?

After googling, and reading the average answer that shows up in every siege related thread, I'd like to quickly state that I'm not asking how to succesfully siege, yes I know about the Trebuchets and how to use them and I usually win all my sieges so please none of those answers or your personal...
  8. Dionaea

are the conversations completely random?

I just reloaded the same conversation for about 20 minutes now, and the answers that give me critical success and critical failure or ineffective constantly change, and the percentages of success don't seem to matter at all. What's going on here?
  9. Dionaea

Question about how to give shields overhead animation like sturgian shields

Hi, I've seen some mods that gave other shields the properties of the Sturgian shields so that they can be held above their heads, and I've read you can change the rotation so they don't clip in the heads of the people before them but are held more upwards. (Yes I'm very cliché desiring to give...
  10. Dionaea

Cheats don't work anymore in beta 1.5

Decided to turn on the cheats since the Asserai ganged up on me during a siege (stop their lords escaping all the time and get insta armies please) to my surprise the ctrl + alt + f4 cheat doesn't work anymore? ctrl + f4 doesn't work anymore either it seems. So I'm guessing my game is ****ed...
  11. Dionaea

mods preventing sieges screwing up your formations?

I'm growing resentfull of playing siege defenses due to how it somehow completely screws up unit categories and randomly divides troops in different groups. I actually punched my screen when I saw that my army consisting of only infantry, ranged and cavalry was suddenly divided into 8 or so...
  12. Dionaea

Another thread about workshops

So I was looking at the workshops file (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\SandBox\ModuleData) Where it states the input and output product and the conversion rate and certain products have a higher conversion rate than others for the...
  13. Dionaea

SP - General Bug regarding street fights in epicrotea

So I attacked the thugs at the clearing and waited for the enemy to show up and have a street fight when the game spawned me and my men outside of the city and the Thugs inside of the city witht he city gates locked as it is night. So now I'm forced to break down the gate with my sword which is...
  14. Dionaea

aside from full horse archer what is the best balanced army composition?

To speak about something different than complaints and rants let's talk army compositions? Aside from the obvious all horse archer which is nigh undefeatable what other troops do you like to have in your armies and at what ratios? Personally I usually recruit forest bandits, bushwhackers and...
  15. Dionaea

2 issues that are game breaking for me

So yeah, just had to alt f4 a siege assault and will have to turn on cheats, win the battle without losses, save and turn cheats off again as I can't tell my archers to stay behind and thus losing some of my forest bandits who I had with me for a very long time and grown attached to. (in Warband...
  16. Dionaea

Where do I have to look if want to mod perks?

Hi, I'm not happy with how slow leadership levels and wanted to see if it was possible to change how much leadership xp you receive from recruiting troops. But I am a bit lost at which file to edit for this. I looked in the modeuledata folder and then looked at skills.xml but that file isn't...
  17. Dionaea

Is it me or are looters a bit too strong?

So we all remember that the main way to gain experience and money was to farm looters (especially in warband it was useful to focus on looters until you could take on mountain bandits and farm those so you could move on to sea raiders and finally get free good equipment and xp and cash) in fact...
  18. Dionaea

SP - General Suggestion make leadership improve with battles

Hi, As of right now leadership is very hard to level via the morale feature and the only other way is to permanently join a faction and lead armies for the heck of it just to improve leadership. This takes away some of the freedom in how one chooses to play the game and I think it would be...
  19. Dionaea

SP - General suggestion: Tell your parties to focus on troop type

So, I was thinking during a khuzait playthrough, that it would be nice if you could tell the parties you create to focus on horse archers and not recruit any footmen that will slow them down, and aren't all that useful on the steppes. I created a party and gave it a bunch of cavalry so it...
  20. Dionaea

Have the Tanneries been nerfed?

So started a new game, did the usual, work up to save some money so I can afford a Tannery and have some stable income for my small party and earning a bit of money so I can prepare myself for whatever roleplay direction I want to go in without having the money worry on top of the daily grind...
Back
Top Bottom