Search results for query: *

1. ileboii

Vlandia 2000 vs Aserai 1600 - Epic siege

This is some real crusade shenanigans.
  2. ileboii

Resolved Naming crafted weapons not working - 1.6.0 beta

Summary: Can't name crafted weapons. How to Reproduce: 1. Craft a weapon. 2. Name a weapon. 3. Check inventory. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): - Media (Screenshots & Video): Crafting - Message after crafting - Inventory Computer Specs: OS: Win10 GPU: GTX...
  3. ileboii

The whole "buy horse to level up troops to horsemen" thing is illogical

Agreed. Upgrading the cavalry vs infantry path is just imbalanced and nonsensical, both economy- and gameplay-wise.
  4. ileboii

What (Realistically Implementable) RPG Elements Would You Like to See in Bannerlord?

AI marriage > Anything else
    It's been half a year since the release, and this still hasn't been implemented.​
  5. ileboii

1-on-1 Spear+Shield Tournament Battles: The Wooooooorst!

On spear+shield duels; unequip the shield and dodge their attacks to the side while thrusting their head. Thank me later.
  6. ileboii

Noble bows

Again, this is another issue that goes against sandbox play by adding nonsensical restrictions. If you have a million dollars to pay for high end equipment you should be able to buy it no mater what tier anything you are. It's completely ridiculous.
    This.

Imagine being an entrepreneur and someone offers you absurdly high price for your product, but you won't sell because they are not the vice president.
  7. ileboii

Dual wielding combat

Don't get me wrong, this whole thing is very amusing, but how in the seven hells are you guys not tired yet? I mean I would be, knowing how the end result of this argument achieves absolutely nothing.
  8. ileboii

[MP] Pubstomping

Anyone who is against something like this is effectively against any group of friends who want to play together.
  9. ileboii

Has anyone ever gotten a special horse from battle (without mods)???

I got a Destrier somewhere somehow, probably a battle.
  10. ileboii

Version Comparison 1.2 vs 1.3

What happened between 1091 and 1092 there?
    Everyone stopped their other wars, and then declared on Western Empire?
    In 1091 there are lots of different wars. In 1092 there is Western Empire vs literally everyone, the only other war is a short one between Vlandia and Sturgia.
    I would assume that WEmpire lost a significant amount of fiefs, then other kingdoms took advantage to that. In my experience this happens sometimes.
  11. ileboii

The (2)95hrs playtime patcher

patc ???? feature and content ???
  12. ileboii

is the reinforcement idea still in the game ?

dEmhoV6.png

You could leave spawn zone, but not enter it. This applies to AI aswell.
    And to prevent abusing it, maybe you had initial 20-30 seconds to leave the spawn, so you wouldn't camp there and wait for enemies.

Edit: I see this has been suggested already, several times too. Oh well, I'll leave the image there for anyone who needs visualization lol.
  13. ileboii

Refusing fief

Refusing should be an option, but there should be consequences too, maybe a relationship loss.
    What would your employer think if you refused an important task he gave you?
  14. ileboii

About that horse's color

Oh ****, now I can't unsee it.
  15. ileboii

Dual wielding combat

After going through all this, I concluded that they should add dual wielding in the game, in the form of two lords endlessly arguing about it lol.
    ? ? ? ? ? ?
  16. ileboii

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Thanks for this. Of course thats good even same things reported twice or triple its good you report it again. This show us this problem is more important and common. So thanks for all feedbacks.
    And thank you for being an active developer at the forums. I bet it means a lot for most of us to get in touch with developers.
  17. ileboii

Resolved Greedy rulers

I currently got the fiefs

Kranirog castle
    Omor town
    SEonon town
    Epicrotea town
    Mazhadan Castle

All rewarded by the 1 true king Raganvad. You just need to know how and when to conquer cities... Try conquering towns for others first.. don't defend some towns so u can take them... Make sure all others got a fief before u do.
    1. Are you playing on 1.4.1 beta?
    2. Did you even look at the picture I provided on the first post?
    My report had nothing to do with players not getting fiefs, but rulers getting 99% of the fiefs.
Back
Top Bottom