Search results for query: *

1. Duratan

Let's be honest the multiplayer here is underdone

A reset to the overhaul ranking system would be great too! Skirmish and Captain are the main modes, they should have a more balanced and polished feel. As of right now, they are... tolerable but definetly not fun to play, specially for new players... that have no chance against more experienced ones.
  2. Duratan

EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Your Nickname : Duratan
    Your Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072194764/
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules.
  3. Duratan

In Progress Constant packet loss icon -> Movement + Attacks not synced with mouse and keyboard clicks

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |...
  4. Duratan

In Progress Packet loss

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the devs for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Any news?
  5. Duratan

Need More Info Lag Spikes (internet is good)

Hello, no problem. Yes it's still persistent.
  6. Duratan

In Progress Packet loss

I'm having packet loss in bannerlord servers (It doesn't happen in any other multiplayer games I play). Ping is 30-50 in most of the EU servers. Used WinMTR to do the analysis HOST: bannerlord-even-lobby.bannerlord-services-2.net...
  7. Duratan

Need More Info Lag Spikes (internet is good)

Summary: When I enter any multiplayer servers I experience some lag spikes that disturbs my gameplay. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 3gb VRAM GPU Driver Version: 551.23 CPU: AMD Ryzen 1700 RAM: 16gb...
  8. Duratan

Selling Customization Items in Multiplayer

The selling back of an item for 2/3 of the original cost should definitely be a feature in Bannerlord multiplayer. This allows more freedom.
  9. Duratan

Modding Multiplayer - Icons above head of players

Hi all, I was wondering if there is a way to change/replace these symbols with an image?
  10. Duratan

What will your first Bannerlord character name ,may you share with us?

Magnus the protector of the Empire whose task is to secure is homeland from the invading forces.
  11. Duratan

SP Native Enhanced Battle Test

This is my issue too.
    did you edit the mp_characters file?
  12. Duratan

What is your favourite faction and why ?

I think the Empire is the most interesting faction. Politically and Historically.
  13. Duratan

People are quitting games which doesn't give a win.

It's called Beta, TW usually updates it, but you just have to wait for a fix.
  14. Duratan

Companions and their backstories

So, im a lore guy, i really like to see the background story of things, so my questions is... will the companions have a backstorie or they are just blank characters only with diferent skills, clothes and faces, because what I saw on gameplay is that companions dont say anything about their...
  15. Duratan

When Player Creates His Faction?

So, I have a question? When the Player creates his own faction, will it have a custom troop creator for it, but you must pay for the things you want to add to each slot (for example: Militia, a Gambson - 3000 denars), I hope they will add that, because im tired of having troops that are not my...
  16. Duratan

How old are you ppl waiting for bannerlord?

Wow, you guys are all 18+, im 15(almost 16) and im waiting for 3 years, so i started playing Mount & Blade when I was 12-13 years old (lucky me), ahh I just cant wait to drink from some skulls, its a never-ending harvesting season guys! ahhh  :dead:
Back
Top Bottom