Search results for query: *

1. Bloodywasher

SP - General Some Bug Fix Suggestions (bugfix)

Fun times but a few issues here: If I win a battle and go out of my way to transfer the enemy items individually over to my stash and hit ESC it assumes I want to exit without claiming the items... kind of makes the transferring over pointless. If item transfer, then ESC exit with loot? idk...
  2. Bloodywasher

Bannerlord & Linux Discussion

If it has specifically to do with Bannerlord on Linux, then sure. Ain't seeing the relevance, though, lol. Is this a bug that only happens on Linux (i.e. not on Windows)?

You're right yellow I swear I looked at the headers in the forum properly... i'm sorry. Ignore my post.
  3. Bloodywasher

Bannerlord & Linux Discussion

Hey here's a link to my experience a few points being made idk if this okay to post?

When you're low health and fight 1 looter it won't allow you to engage. When you take items from the win and hit ESC it assumes you're leaving without the gear even though you got out of your way transfer the items.

4. Bloodywasher

[WNL8] Sign Ups & Introduction

Hey old school vet been playing beta, would really like a team to join!
  5. Bloodywasher

Early access - Whats your comment?!

:evil: :twisted: :twisted: :eek: MY SARRANID ARCHERS WILL BLOT OUT THE SUN!!!!  :party: :party: :fruity: :fruity: :lol:

I am so excited for this release, really hope I get into this round of beta testing!
  6. Bloodywasher

Dev Blog 18/01/18

"The Greeks and Romans didn't really have ideologies" what did he mean by this? lol

Also throw some visceral gore in, you know... because you'll be the stuff of legends if you do, see: Manhunt.
  7. Bloodywasher

Nords

is it just me or... nords because of stats AMIRITE? lol If there's a faction with better combat units they will be my new fav. lol  :mrgreen: :facepalm: :dead:
Back
Top Bottom