Search results for query: *

1. Is a Coop Mod in Warband possible?

Banok said:
    I'm not a modder but if they did it for morrowind I dont see why the hell not. would be slick, even more so if you could be on enemy factions and remove the in game pause so its like playing a online RTS against each other.
    I am not aware that anyone designed a coop mode for Morrowind.  I would be interested in that information.
  2. LOoted villages

Kazdum is right, though.  Looting a village is a big cash cow.  I tend to try and loot ones I do not intend on aquiring.
  3. M&B Europe

Several mods have moved M&B from the native fictional setting to one of medieval Europe or a portion of Europe.  It would be nice to see an official version of M&B that really fleshed out the "real" world of medieval Europe, perhaps even with different start time possibilities, such as low or...
  4. Sailing to victory

The ability to transport yourself and your troops via ship would be a welcome addition to the native game.
  5. How to do COOP in multiplayer

This would be a welcome option if coop multiplayer (in any form) could be added to the game. 
  6. More activity and atmosphere to the game?

There are RPG elements that could be added to the game and not detract from the strategic and tactical nature of M&B: dueling challenges from enemy lords, rebellious serfs, marriages with ladies at court or tournaments, court NPCs that bring issues to you as lord that require rulings, etc.  There are many possibilities that would enhance the RPG aspect of the game (and make the player feel more part of the game world) while remaining consistant with the overal theme.
  7. Buying Mount&Blade

I bought my copy on Amazon, and it is cheap, around $10 to $12 U.S plus shipping at the moment.
  8. How plausible is an all archer army?

Berpol said:
    A full archer army will have problems with enemies like Rhodoks who use tower shields. These troops are fully covered by their shield and you need to destroy these.
    Enemies with lots of cavalry will also manage to reach them.

In the first case you can try a diversion, ride behind the enemy, when they turn your way your archers can hit them in the back. You can also try to lead some other enemies (like cavalry) away so that your archers don't need to engage all at once.
    Agreed.  I use this tactic even if it is just my character on a horse riding close behind attacking infantry.  They will turn toward me and expose their unshielded backs to my bowmen.  However, just to be safe, you may want a few heavy infantry to form a line incase your archers get charged.
  9. Town and Castle ownership question

Looking for opinions on this:  do you think that owning a castle is worth the cost?  The need to stock the garrison with troops seems to be a great expense, especially if you own multiple castles.  It is also a pain to have to constantly hike from castle to castle to break up a siege.  It would...
  10. EUROPE

The thread starter may not have stated it articulately, but the desire for a well fleshed out European mod is one that many of us share.  I appreciate all the work of those who have tried, and I hope our community continues to produce more and better mods in the future.  Also, be careful about criticizing his English.  How many of you speak Serbian?
  11. NICK.ALTMAN

NICK.ALTMAN said:
    I just wanted to address my fans.

Last 5 months I beed studying for bar exam. I finished law and now I am taking the exam that alows you to run for a judge/lawyer/DA.
    As a lawyer myself here in the U.S., I can only say....DON'T DO IT!
  12. Best mod I've ever played.... but

I just started this mod as well and like it very much so far.  Great troop and item modifications.  It is tough at the beginning.  Ememy strenght and AI seems much stonger than Native.  Spotting and pathfinding are critical.  Just hit that space bar the minute you see something you cannot handle and gallop to the nearest town, castle or village.  I have noticed that bandits/raiders also seem to chase or run from you depending on the size of your party, not its quality.  So, max out your army early.  Word of advise, max your army and get some experienced troops before you end a village training mission and take on the raiding bandits.  I was slaughtered as my single digit army took on a couple dozen mounted bandits.
  13. Best mod I've played

You should be commended for your work.  The mod is well done and lots of fun.  The time period also has a great appeal for many of us.
  14. Saxon Raiders

I noticed that prior to becoming an independent king, I could attack Saxon Raiders anytime I wanted and my relations with the Saxons would not change.  However, once I established a kingdom, I could no longer attack them, nor would they attack me (I presume because my relations with the Saxons...
  15. Preparations for a new kingdom

Accidentily posted this elsewhere, but it seems appropriate for this thread:  I have taken my first two castles and established my kingdom.  How do I recruit lords to join me?
  16. Download, FAQ & sigs for latest version.

I have taken my first two castles and extablished my kingdom.  Now, how do I recruit lords to join me?
  17. SP Medieval Age of Kings

Great idea, but quite a project.
  18. SP Musket Era Oriental Samarai 1877 (working title)(in real need of modders/modelers)

I am also confused about the year.  The Americans did not open Japan until the 1850s.  Japan was closed to all outsiders for more than two centuries prior, with the small exception of the Dutch who were allowed to trade through Nagasaki.
  19. Suggestion thread.

The mod is under older mods.  Is it compatible with M&B patch 1.011?
Back
Top Bottom