Search results for query: *

1. Roccoflipside

Official talk S**T thread

If we can keep it somewhat civil, I propose we use this thread to express our aggravations and annoyances with each other rather than taking up space in other threads where on-topic things are happening. In other words, maybe next time you see a post that really grinds your gears, come here and...
  2. Roccoflipside

Taking suggestions for character names

So I'm stuck on a train and super bored, and I've been doing some writing for fun. However, I need names for some of the characters. If you're interested, have a read and give me name suggestions! If not, read anyways? I don't know, I'm bored. Wall of text incoming Also, if anyone else...
  3. Roccoflipside

Growing villages into towns

I know it's way too late for a feature like this to be considered for BL, but maybe as a mod or for whatever TW does after BL, I thought I'd share my idea. Rather than having two separate types of settlements, villages and towns, what if every settlement started as a village, but could be grown...
  4. Roccoflipside

What confirmed features are you most excited about?

There's a lot of discussion about features players want to be in BL, but I thought we could discuss features that have already been confirmed to be in BL. Personally I'm most excited about having multiple siege engines, and the ability to place them prior to the battle. I want to try sending...
Back
Top Bottom