Official talk S**T thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can keep it somewhat civil, I propose we use this thread to express our aggravations and annoyances with each other rather than taking up space in other threads where on-topic things are happening.

In other words, maybe next time you see a post that really grinds your gears, come here and get it off your chest rather than taking up room. Chances are they'll swing by here to post about you at some point, and you can see, in an out-of-context space, where they are coming from.

Anyway, if the devs don't think this is a good idea, or if I think at any point it's gone too far (realistic direct threats, personal insults beyond banter, etc.), I will gladly lock the thread and walk away.

If we can keep it civil, perhaps we can avoid topics getting de-railed by arguments between forum users about how the other person posts.

Yeaaah N O. If you disagree with someone's post, just do so in the thread. It's called a discussion. We also don't need a thread specifically for ranting about and flaming members. We have banter in threads in off topic, and anything that takes it too far gets moderated.

[quote author=Roccoflipside]Anyway, if the devs don't think this is a good idea, or if I think at any point it's gone too far
[/quote]

It's the mods you usually deal with here, not devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom