Search results for query: *

1. switchfoot

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Can't wait for the release as well. Though I am worried about my uni studies after that.
  2. switchfoot

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Thanks for all the hard work! I have always wanted to play this mod and now it is finally being converted to Warband. Made my day when I heard about this a couple days ago!

Just a little bug to report - in the Helms deep custom battle, the enemy troops have got problem spawning. I mean, they spawn, but get stuck immediately, so a lot of them never makes it to the walls. Makes it really easy for the defenders. Just a minor bug, wasn't sure if someone mentioned it or not.
  3. switchfoot

[Bohemian] Bohemian Guard

Well, good luck with your clan I guess... haha :smile:
  4. switchfoot

[Boh] Bohemian Guard clan

Black_Corsair said:
    what a sad news, i remember switchfoot since the beta, hope we will meet again in other games :smile:

Hah, well maybe.. :grin: We'll see.
  5. switchfoot

[CoR] Corporation of Radicalization

Cheer up, you have got another hundreds of people you can spam with :wink: Don't use that sad smiles, I'm sad as well. Like a lot. Bud real life is coming! :smile:
  6. switchfoot

Lord Willy said:
    Sad to  hear it Man :sad: Hope its only a see you soon instead of a good - by ,Anyway  My Best wishes and Luck for your Future :wink:

Yeah, but Warband will always have a place in my heart.
    Hah, that sounded really cheesy :smile:
    Anyways, I hope it's for good, cuz Warband stole a lot of my free time and I wish to do some different things that will hopefully make more sense. Good luck too man - you were always a tough opponent and wonderful teammate :wink:

Damn man, that's really sad to hear. Won't have chance to kill you... again... 
    Cya.

You won't have a chance to switch my foot again... haha :smile:

switchingfeet.jpg

Yes, I did printscreen it! :grin:
    Good luck with your real life, man. Slovakia rocks my socks.
  7. switchfoot

Yay, well this is awesome. I'm quiting warband and these forums and now I find someone who like the same band as I do :grin: Have you ever seen them live?
  8. switchfoot

^ Yeah, awesomeness! I'm killing Armagan at 0:48 :smile: You can see my name on the left side if you watch it in better quality. Hah, I'm so famous  :roll:  :grin:

I was talking about the band...
    You really were? Oh man, I didn't expect that anyone would know them here! :smile:
  9. switchfoot

Yeah, never forget me!! :smile: I will never forgot those good times I had... playing buggy warband, killing Armagan in the beta and so on... :smile:
  10. switchfoot

Hi spammers,
    I'm not sure if you will even notice this but I just wanted to let you know that I'm quiting with warband. I know some of you guys and it was fun playing with you! Good luck with your spamming :smile:
    Farewell.
  11. switchfoot

I'm leaving - I don't have enough free time for warband right now. If you would like to play a match with Bohemian guard, please don't contact me anymore.
  12. switchfoot

EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

Yeah, I guess it's Chris, though you can try contacting San Diego as well.
  13. switchfoot

ProjectAngel said:
    okiN said:
    Yeah, because sorting through your petty bull**** was always high on my list of priorities. :lol:

It would have been more constructive than sitting back and waiting until the problem was sorted before you decided to comment on it. Perhaps if you had been willing to make any sort of an effort we could have had the campaign back under way a long time ago.

...oh c'mon, don't go over the "blaming" thing again, we all know it's all your fault  :roll:  :cool:

Now seriously: I'm ending with Warband. Like completely. So don't contact me anymore about diplomatics and battles. It was (mostly) fun to play with you guys, I won't forget those battles we played and those cool guys I met here. See ya in future!

Your friend,
    Switchfoot.
  14. switchfoot

Chill out guys... this game should be mainly about having fun, am I right? Everyone be friendly now :wink: Cya in a week, general Switchfoot is going on holiday.
  15. switchfoot

Zaporizhian Sich (SZ)

:shock: At first I really thought that SZ is back! Ugh, the worst moment of my life.

Arthasan said:
    We want to be the best clan in Poland and the best on the world.

Well, good luck!  :roll:
  16. switchfoot

Hah, the campaign is finally starting and I'm just going away for a week! Amazing timing, haha :smile:
  17. switchfoot

We will try the siege with IG tomorrow.
  18. switchfoot

So are we polling again for like 10th time or what?
  19. switchfoot

Cool Breeze said:
    Hi men,

We may be interested in fighting you in the coming weeks... I reached your website but impossible to register in order to challenge you  :shock:
    I may be a noob i know but if you can provide me a correct weblink it would be so great  :oops:

++

I will PM you.
  20. switchfoot

Hey, it was a good match, though we sometimes had some communication problems and some of our players kept crashing. Do you want to play some more anytime soon? :wink:
Back
Top Bottom