Search results for query: *

1. greenator55

Empire noble party became looter party of 100+ with 60 Aserai prisoners

Found a weird bug where a group of looters full of empire troops was going around killing all the aserai lords, I kept seeing "____ of the aserai has been captured by looters" and I finally found the cause:
  2. greenator55

[BUG] Sturgian special unit line has wrong proficiency

Sturgian Warrior Sons, and all of their upgraded units, have a high proficiency in bow (up to 220), despite not having one. They have a polearm though, as it is a cavalry line, and they start at 20 on this and end at 60, like other weapons they don't use. Plenty more of these kind of bugs this...
  3. greenator55

AI Lord Recruitment Question!!

I know AI lords recruit from villages the same as us now, but if I set the difficulty of recruitment to realistic, is that a global modifier? Or do AI lords play on a set level of recruitment difficulty, and if so what is it?
  4. greenator55

[DEV QUESTION] Do AI lords follow the same recruitment difficulty you do?

I can't seem to find it anywhere else, but I know that AI lords recruit from settlements now, but to what extent do the have an advantage(or not at all) over the player? I would love to play the game fully on realistic to grant the AI the ability to deal the same damage to me and my troops that...
  5. greenator55

AI Aggressiveness should not be lowered, but more severe conquest penalties should be added

I have seen many on the steam forums calling for AI aggression to be reduced, as by day 500 or so one faction has dominated the map. I do not see this as a problem, and honestly to the experienced player it makes the game more of a challenge and MORE fun, not less. Remember kids, you can always...
  6. greenator55

A new idea on how co-op could work

I realize I didn't cover every single aspect of what would need to be adjusted for a multiplayer campaign, just my idea for the best way to get certain aspects of a campaign converted.  As was mentioned in the other thread, an overlay could replace many town scenes, so the game won't need to be paused, and at most in my games when visiting a town for anything other than a tournament or exploration, I never spent more than a couple minutes before moving on.  It'd just pass as regular time, so you'd be spending a day at most in game time.

In regards to simultaneous battles, I'm not sure how the game will work, but since multiple players are involved, couldn't each one player battle be it generated on their own PC, and then after the battle ends upload just the results to the server/host? I don't know anything of programming or coding, but if having simultaneous battles processed by the host was an issue, I don't see why anything other than the end result would matter to the campaign.
  7. greenator55

A new idea on how co-op could work

I previously posted this over at r/MB2Bannerlord, but for those who don't use that, and for actual TW staff, I decided to post it here as well. The biggest problem with the multiplayer campaign is what the other player(s) will do when one enters a battle or town. My idea is that when a player...
Back
Top Bottom