Search results for query: *

• Users: cmb
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Workshops Disappearing (BUG)

btw I'm not sure if when the city gets conquered I lose the workshop it just happens overtime when I was playing. I didn't test that part but that's what somebody said in a previous reddit post about the issue when I looked it up.
  2. SP - General Castle (Noble Recruitment )

Hello the current state of recruiting high tier noble recruits are low which is disappointing. At the moment castles don't give the player much except a mediocre income and no special features so adding noble recruitment to castles would make sense and would give people a reason to want to have...
  3. Resolved Workshops Disappearing (BUG)

Hello I have been doing a campaign on the 1.5.7 build and on multiple occasions after purchasing a workshops they just disappear from the clan menu. They also do not give you the income anymore and you cannot sell them. Not sure if this is an indented feature which occurs when towns get...
  4. SP - General Sacking Towns and Castles

Hello this feature of Sacking castles and towns was a great part of the Viking conquest DLC and I have some ideas for how it can improve Bannerlord. First off I believe this can help with factions expanding to much and balance the game out so that certain factions like Sturgians or Battanians...
  5. In Progress Reporting Crash Logs

Hey i have crashed multiple times to various things and when i try to report them i get this error when sending dump any help would be appreciated. https://gyazo.com/60a6d7d49d8b5ab9840db5abf1225eac Also the crash was formed when i joined Rhagea's party and attacked the city of Qasira of the Aserai.
Back
Top Bottom