SP - General Castle (Noble Recruitment )

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello the current state of recruiting high tier noble recruits are low which is disappointing. At the moment castles don't give the player much except a mediocre income and no special features so adding noble recruitment to castles would make sense and would give people a reason to want to have castles rather than just recruiting from powerful notables. Here are some ideas for some buildings which can be added to the castle:

- Quicker noble replenishment
- higher tier noble recruits

The amount of nobles you can recruit or tier can depend on the loyalty level of the castle and which buildings have been constructed.

Agreed that this would be awesome, they already tweaked it making notables in villages attached to castles have a higher chance to spawn noble recruits but i still would like to see notables inside castles that give exclusively noble recruits, castles serve no function at all in the game right now, they are just worse cities in every aspect.

Castles are definitely too weak right now. I think they should provide noble recruits, and also should have the option to generate parties that patrol the nearby area to hunt enemies or bandits.

Castles are definitely too weak right now. I think they should provide noble recruits, and also should have the option to generate parties that patrol the nearby area to hunt enemies or bandits.
+2,

that makes having castles important for safety in the realm. excellent suggestion.

Even better suggestion? Enemy castles in your territory can spawn 'raiding parties' (like bands of militia, 10-30, that roam the land attacking villagers). Of course, your castles in enemy territory do the same (comes out of militia castle reserve)

This would make castles a primary target to disrupt the enemy, and for your own realms safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also of course, nobles spawning there, this is excellent, ive also suggested this.

Back
Top Bottom