Search results for query: *

1. Freeasabird

How to make items truly consumable?

i want to make an edit to a module,(Freelancer+custom troop trees) now normally things like Ale or Wine isn't consumable but still has an amount as if it is but doesn't give any kind of moral bonus like most foods. how do i make it so that Ale/Wine gives a moral boost? and make it so my guys...
  2. Freeasabird

Bannerlord Suggestion: Villages, Forts and cities

Seeing in game footage of Bannerlord  :shock: !, on youtube i noticed how the cities/and or villages looked and it got me thinking of a great way on how to manage these Towns/Forts and so on. so  :facepalm: Forgive me if this has been suggested already, i would look it up but i'm not sure how to...
  3. Freeasabird

M&B Viking Conquest: Editing Troop Religion

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot, but is there any way at all i can change a troop types religion? like some file somewhere i can edit, or a tool i can use to do such.  because ..idk just screwing around, thought of making an army of all female pagan Troops. so i can sack monasteries...
  4. Freeasabird

Help with Custom Troop Trees Mod

hello, i have a mod called =Freelancer + Custom Troop trees=, its a really good mod, however leveling my custom troops to a new rank is alarmingly quick. staring from the first rank a quick Looter fight makes my troops have ranked up to a new class. a days training, a new rank for a few of my...
  5. Freeasabird

how to add the Pistol into Viking conquest?

Hello, I wanted to try and do something..."Simple" and try and add the Pistol from native into Viking conquest. you know for fun an whatever. however this is turning out to be a massive pain in the cerebral cortex. I have Morghs editor and OpenBRF so i'm starting completely on the ground floor...
  6. Freeasabird

Daimyo Edition 3 0 Quick fix - 1 and 2 patch instalation

does anyone know how exactly to install this thing?, the mod author failed to explain how, in the patches mod page. It just tells me what the patch fixes/Changes, insightful, but pretty useless information if i'm honest.
  7. Freeasabird

M&B Map editor

Hello, i'm looking for an up to date map editor so i can change a few small things about the vanilla map. i've looked up a ... Morghs map editor**? :? ... danm..anyways yeah it was a map editor for the game, i tried turning it on but it just wouldn't activate it had an error. turns out it's a...
Back
Top Bottom