Search results for query: *

• Users: Midz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Midz

WAR IS ABOUT TO START

PS4 is coming to Xbox to settle the debate. Get ready.
  2. Midz

Hi xbox players can we talk

Hi I just found some video of clan battle on xbox from 5 months ago.It looks bad tbh but bad cbs happen. I am very curious if you have any standard rules, what maps do you usually play for cbs, do you have many archers, any cav ? do you do drops?do you use khergits ? What are the most common...
  3. Midz

Help me find it!

Hello I am looking for any video of battle that took place on old map called desert town .pls
  4. Midz

God is dead and we have killed Him

teamkill has always been a serious issue. Clan battle is impossible becasue of groups of tkers . Clan wars are mostly teamkills whenever you see someone from enemy clan. Having semi profesional battles has always been difficult becasue of randoms running around , i must say that i dont remember...
  5. Midz

It's time for 1.04

I wish to see 1000 starting money every round in battle like on pc .Actually this has been introduced to warband on PS4 , I actually thing battle is the only mode that is missing this detail. Rejoining for money is often risky due to 32 slots. Also please fix "added money for your old horse"...
  6. Midz

Server location

Where is PS4 server located
  7. Midz

server settings

hello. I wonder if there is any way to change server settings for example starting money.This would be very useful. Also i still dont understand why cant we get "private servers" by locking it with password. Also what was that about server with bots that disappeared months ago. I thought about...
  8. Midz

Tournament

Yes I have created that tournament on PS4.(wow like u don't know that) anyway I want to encourage Xbox to make similar tournament here is how it looks www.challonge.com/pqm85l2s it is 2hander ft7 tournament with great swords and free armor .Anyway if you are from PS4 and you want to take part in...
  9. Midz

PS4 server lag

I know... :facepalm:
  10. Midz

Chambers

Hello , what can you chamber actually , can you chamber javelin? Can you chamber arrows , Ive seen guy who chambered using a bow .I am really confused.help.btw I come from ps4
  11. Midz

Mechanics

So archery is easy...as long as you aren't khergit or saranid. Does this work same for infantry? There is character development in multiplayer for archers .This is understandable - khergits are supposed to annoy people by their unique skill of horse riding but why sarranids d get nerfd.So I...
  12. Midz

Private servers on consoles

that's FAQ on bannerlord forum ,does this include consoles ? We have asked many times for private servers , will it finally happen ?
  13. Midz

Strange server

Hello it's me again... So I have been thinking about topics I could talk about ...uh so there was strange server on ps4  it appeared suddenly out of nowhere (no update ) it was server with bots (ai) I think 4 player could play at the same time there .what was that about .did Xbox also have this...
  14. Midz

Mechanics

Why do archers from different factions vary in accuracy, are there some kind of hidden stats ? if so than is it also aplied to infantry ? BETTER NOW ?
  15. Midz

Uh what happened

12.07.2018 8pm UK time was supposed to be a clan battle , unfortunately nobody could get on multiplayer ,I'm curious if it's psn (even though it says psn status is ok ) or you doing some update (XD) .
  16. Midz

Lag ps4

Please reset servers , big delay on feint animations
  17. Midz

Fix servers

Please reset servers on ps4 it's lagging impossible to play
  18. Midz

Eu servers down

Eu servers are down please do anything
Back
Top Bottom