Hi xbox players can we talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Midz

Sergeant at Arms
Hi
I just found some video of clan battle on xbox from 5 months ago.It looks bad tbh but bad cbs happen.
I am very curious if you have any standard rules, what maps do you usually play for cbs, do you have many archers, any cav ? do you do drops?do you use khergits ?
What are the most common factions?Who is leading during cbs , is it one person or people do whatever they want, do you have some strategies ? Glitches ?Anything will be useful.
I want to compare your cbs to ps4 .
Thanks
Veigatta i count for you

Last edited:
We have kinda rules,
1. We play most maps, desert town became really big due after two good clans used it a lot, field by the river used to be constant but is now just average, snowy village has seen more use, nordic town is occasional, North coast became a decent pick, village is a rare pick, Canyon has seen more with more players, random plains is often for big line battles. Port assault hasn't been used in a long time, battle on ice isnt too often, and steppe is basically never used unless for the meme. No one does ruined fort, ruins was a good pick a while.
2. The rules are just kinda made up as they set up the battle, they duel with best members of the clan to settlle disputes, but haven't done that much recently. Diplomacy and ddosing kinda set a standard to talk.
3. Most the good archers left, so we kinda lack on amazing archers, but we have a couple decent left. We have god tier cav, they show up when they want to in masses. They go on pc and go absolutely crazy on everyone because they like it so much.
4. Most common factions, kerghit is the odd one out, no one usually fights them, but every other faction is picked often for battles. The leaders during clan battles right now are leaders and one or two captains, usually an archer or cav captain. Certain clans who focus less on leaders have a "Shot caller" someone who kinda tells people where to go, this is for the extremely experienced clans.
5. We have many strategies, if often changes depending on the leaders, we had the Do Hope blob of soldiers, the Ragnar shield wall, Misfit cav spam, camping for the lesser clans, archer spam. The clans with shot callers just kinda go one direction and kill everything in their path.
6. So far, we have managed to glitch out of every map, every siege, every battle if I remember correctly. I personally found dozens of glitches, the most common is desert town which everyone knows, and nordic town has an easy one that has become common.
7. Our biggest clans in history have been up to 200 - 300 people, they usually fell in a sad way. Currently the clans sit fairly even and can pull 14-20 guys, and pull 32 on big battles.
8. We have community events from time to time, line battles where we all go infantry with no archers or cav. We set up a battle league to compete in a more official way, it's been rough. The xbox community club got bought by a foreign dude who doesn't play the game and banned most active members, including me.
9. There have been hundreds of smurfs accounts that belong to dozens of different team killing groups that come and go through out the years. The most recent problems has been the ability to grab IP from the matches and massive ddos attacks against people they dont like. The booting people offline kinda fixed itself and stopped most tk groups and eventually wasnt much of a problem. It's like a mutually assured distruction thing, and has worked strangely well.
10. The most influential clans have been the GreyKnights, Barter and Blood, Order of the Forsaken, Rohan.
The big leaders are, Falmeer of the GreyKnights, Do Hope of Barter and Blood, Milkman of the Forsaken, Ragnar ironfoot of Rohan, Misfit of a bunch of clans, Metro, King Squid of the Squeakers, Rowdy Yates of the Dapper Knights, Sweeny of the Warborm.
Influential players that arent major leaders, Gutlance, Pigeon, Adrian, Yzfa, Veigatta, Byujin, UPS Man, there are more but I cant remember everything.

I definitely missed some things, as I haven't been 100% active lately, if you had like Falmeer and Do Hope you could probably finish this well.
Also what is dropping?

And feel free to ask more in depth questions, I can also talk to other for anything I'm unsure about, usually regarding European clans and such

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom