Search results for query: *

• Users: tonfa
  • Order by date
  1. How to compete against draharan shadow assassins, and household troops in general ?

I see, thanks for the help, now I just need to figure out how to engage in diplomacy, it's actually the first time I went this far in a mount and blade game.
  2. How to compete against draharan shadow assassins, and household troops in general ?

Hello people, I've been playing this mod for the better part of a month now, and after some restart I've now somehow secured a nice city for my independant faction, however now that I'm at peace I can't help but wonder, what should I do against those pesky household troops and especially those...
  3. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Hello there, so I've been enjoying this mod for a bit but now that I have a castle and a lot of troupe garrisoned  in it (800) I find myself being crushed by troupe wage ( something like -20k a week ) and that despite having at least 10 enterprises.

So what would you recommend I do now ?

Also this is the furthest I've been into warband, so any help about what to do after you got a castle is greatly appreciated.
  4. Question about Creativity and the crafting system

a) Well I wanna restart my character now, but that's my dumbass fault, I should have read better.

b) By exhaustive I meant complete, Like I AM REALLY glad you took the time and effort to answer my question !

The fact that you leave no blank is helpful !
  5. Question about Creativity and the crafting system

Thank for the fast replie I really appreciate it.; since I actually never played phantasy 2014 I was a bit lost, now I get it a little bit more thanks to you
    Now my last question, I put Like 6 point in Creativity, is it useful or not ? x)

Beside I'll use the searchbar to understand what's Berembert's crafting and the four way inn is about.

Again Thank you Gsanders for the exhaustive answer, it shows you really care about your mod !

6. Question about Creativity and the crafting system

As of right now I don't understand what is the purpose of the creativity skill, at first I thought it was linked to the Rigale crafting system, but after reading a bit (duh) it seems that skill is only linked to Berembert... Next about the Rigale system, if I understand correctly the recipe...
  7. [Fishing] How does it works ?

gsanders said:
      Almost.  You're more likely to find new harvest nodes in areas that are NOT well explored yet.

The harvest node will suddenly appear on the map near you and you'll briefly get a message.  If you aren't paying attention and move too far away it disappears again; the node is still there but only shows when you're within a relatively short distance from it.  If you see a message about harvest opportunity you should turn around and retrace your steps, which probably is made easier if someone in your party has at least tracking skill 1.  In any case, it really is a new thing on the map.

With larger parties, you will finish harvesting sooner, so it won't take very long to perform the harvest if you run around with a big force.  If you walk around alone it might take up to as much as 13 hours to do a harvest node (there is a variable amount of time determined by dice roll); each 10 troops reduces it an hour down to 2 hours minimum.  I think you'll find skill 19 fishing yields quite a few free fish.

Well now I know what I oughta do  .

Thank you again for your fast answer.
  8. [Fishing] How does it works ?

So if I got this right what I should do is set exploration to active then walk around on a well explored part of the map till I find a node right ?
    But is this harvest node, visible on the map or is it just a pop up, like when you receive a vassalage demand ?
    Finally looter ... you find those in tavern right ?

Anyway thank you for the answer , I hope with these information I'll be able to abuse my 19 fishing start  ^^
  9. [Fishing] How does it works ?

So I want to fish and don't know how to do that, when I visit town I can't find the option anywhere. Else, I've had that option pop up once, and that's it And for information  I have Rigale system ON and Rigale exploration set to Passive. So if any of you guys could help me that'd be great.
Back
Top Bottom