Search results for query: *

• Users: Raggs
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Can armies starve?

I'm watching an army lead by Caladog, and it's constantly suffering wounds whilst moving. It's jsut riding around and the numbers are going down, and wounded going up? Never seen it before and wondering if it's starving? Or there's a bug in the beta? EDIT - And it's now just broken up into all...
  2. Castles, a few things.

So a quick question, I assume the barracks building just isn't working at the moment, since my garrison number didn't increase once my barracks was completed. Next, and perhaps more importantly. At the moment, I feel like the worst thing I can do in a defending siege, is actually take part...
  3. SP - General Bug? When looters surrender, still make their prisoners available.

Grabbing some top quality troops by killing off looters with prisoners. Only sometimes they straight up surrender, and whilst I have the option to arrest them, I no longer have the option to recruit the troops I freed. I assume this is just a simple oversight/bug rather than a design mechanic.
  4. Looters great for leveling up armies (especially borrowed troops).

I guess this may be well known. But looters are actually fantastic for leveling up troops I've found. You need to send your troops though. Looters work well on two fronts. First, and most important, is that on an auto-resolved battle, no one dies against looters, secondly, it seems to me, that...
  5. More obvious when awarded a castle etc?

Maybe I missed something, but I only realised I had a castle when I saw messages about the villages being attacked. Then I started checking more frequently, and managed to notice the second one a lot sooner. Can we have a pop-up that needs confirming when we've been awarded a fief etc?
Back
Top Bottom