Search results for query: *

1. Silberb

Give away 30th march

Gilblink and Ndavis92 never commented to this thread..wonder who they are?

I will also crosspost this post on the other Mount & blade Reddits + the Forum to give more people a chance. The winner will ofcourse be announced on this post as an Edit.
  2. Silberb

Give away 30th march

I would suggest you give it to someone who actually can not afford to buy it due to the corona virus. I know there are several people who say they cant get it at all. I am just afraid that most people here can buy it, but would rather not pay for it.

Easier said than done sadly. no way for me to verify, so its a gamble no matter.
  3. Silberb

Give away 30th march

Puts hand up*
    That is a generous offer. Its nice of you to offer this.

Edit: Though you might be able avoid applying the discounts so you can pay full price, so In that case there wont be a need to do this - I'm not sure on how it will work. Whatever happens, the fact you even considered to do this, still awesome in my book.

If that becomes a possibility it will be 3 full prices purchases anyhow :smile:
  4. Silberb

Give away 30th march

Will the winner be drawn on 30th before 10:00 am UTC?

i will announce the winner at release, so the winner can start DL right away if they are available
  5. Silberb

Give away 30th march

The best thing of this giveaway is that he is not asking anything in return, and a giveaway it's not always "free" you need to something to be eligible to participate.
    You have my respect @Silberb.
    When you give something without expecting anything in return.
    Thank you.
    ?

Honestly, in my eyes its not a giveaway if you expect something in return, then it becomes a trade
  6. Silberb

Give away 30th march

Hello everybody, i will give away 1 copy of Mount & blade: Bannerlord on the 30th. As i wont be able to purchase a copy for full price (because of the 20% discount) i am instead as a "fix" for wanting to fully support Taleworlds in what way i can, giving away 1 extra copy of Bannerlord. i will...
  7. Silberb

SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

So i really love this mod, but i got tired of having insane amounts of companions. So i removed the extra companions but left everything else in it. uploaded it to the Nexus, gave all the credits as Bismarck and even credited him for this glorious compilation.

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6178/?
    here it is for those interested and want to use it
  8. Silberb

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there a code that is easy to implement into the ms script or something to show a lord's personality by just clicking in their portrait like in Prophesy of pendor? i'd love to implement that into my mini native mod
  9. Silberb

OSP Kit QoL [Modmerger] Single Screen Character Creation for Native-Update 8/21/16!

I get a NameError on the GameMenuOptionWrapper and an injection error when using the modmerger, as im fairly new to modding with the MS and python itself im not entirly sure what i did wrong there.
    Anyway to clarify a littlebit for me if possible?
  10. Silberb

Need some help editing some Floris Expanded 2.55 MS

So my question relays around the Floris Expanded MS im looking to remove the prefixes from companions, f.ex "Palantinus" and somehow make it so it only has the native troop tree (not expanded or reworked) to make everything more "Vanilla" like Cause i love the consept of Floris it's just some...
  11. Silberb

OSP Code SP [WB v1.127] Expanded nobility title system kit (v0.3.3)

I tried to comment out the titles etc for companions, the fisque, hero etc. but everytime i do it i get a missing str OR just a read error, any more indepth explenation on how to remove it? i like it for the lords etc, jsut not the companions when they are in my party (their names get a bit long for my liking)
  12. Silberb

Step-by-step guide,how to change companions name and stats!

emanueljuandavid said:
    caid01 said:
    Hanakoganei said:
    If you're gonna do it before hiring them anyway just edit them with Morgh's. It's recommended that you start a new game if you edit any NPC with Morgh's especially for stats, since the changes won't show up until you start a new game.

This guide is for because you already hired them and can't change their stats with Morgh's (stats get saved in a save game so that if they level up, you can edit their stats in-game).

If you have already started a game and don't want to restart just because of using Morgh's, but you haven't hired the companion yet, then there is no real point to wanting to change the companion because the companion's stats are meaningless until you hire them.

Basically either you use this guide after you hire them, or if you're gonna start a new game anyway just use Morgh's.

Or just change the code about the tittle in module_strings.py
    using a tool as solution for every game you start is not a good solution.

try that
    if you have the module system
    go into ./modul/''your mod''
    open Module_strings.py
    open it and press ctrl+f
    search palantinus
    you should get somethink like this.
    # Jrider + TITLES v0.0 specialization strings, you can put these at the end of the file
      ("hero_titles_none", "Hero {s0}"), #Hero
      ("hero_titles_diplomat", "Missi {s0}"), #Missi
      ("hero_titles_tactician", "Tassein {s0}"), #Tassein
      ("hero_titles_scout", "Ausculare {s0}"), #Ausculare
      ("hero_titles_physician", "Fisique {s0}"), #Fisique
      ("hero_titles_trader", "Empori {s0}"), #Empori
      ("hero_titles_party", "Palantinus {s0}"), #Palantinus
    you have the title for ever hirable lord.
    change it for princess, prince, pumkin master or anything you want.
    like this
      ("hero_titles_none", "Hero {s0}"), #Hero
      ("hero_titles_diplomat", "Missi {s0}"), #Missi
      ("hero_titles_tactician", "Tassein {s0}"), #Tassein
      ("hero_titles_scout", "Ausculare {s0}"), #Ausculare
      ("hero_titles_physician", "pumkin master {s0}"), #Master of the pumkin
      ("hero_titles_trader", "Prince {s0}"), #for jeofrey
      ("hero_titles_party", "Princess {s0}"), #for amidala and azula only

if you dont have module system,
    go into your ./mudule/''mod name''
    open strings.txt
    press ctrl+f
    search palantinus
    get this
    str_hero_titles_none Hero_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_diplomat Missi_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_tactician Tassein_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_scout Ausculare_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_physician Fisique_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_trader Empori_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_party Palantinus_{s0}

change it

str_hero_titles_none Hero_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_diplomat Missi_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_tactician Tassein_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_scout Ausculare_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_physician Pumkin_Master_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_trader Princei_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_party Princess_{s0}
    the underscore are space who will not be showed in the game. really important oterwise you will get PrincessBocha as name instant of Princess Bocha

my point was not how to get or use morph, it was how to change the code to add new one for new nation. by the way the title before you hire them is not the same as after you hire them. palatinus will come back as soon you hire one.

I need an answer on how to make a name blank. I'm playing the Floris mod and I can't stand those ugly relationship titles to their liege. I also want to remove the titles for all companions so they just stay by their name only. How come there is no answer on this anywhere?

if you have the module system just add a "#" infront of what he said, for the .txt im not sure

f.ex:  #("hero_titles_diplomat", "Missi {s0}"),  #Missi
    instead of ("hero_titles_diplomat", "Missi {s0}"),  #Missi
  13. Silberb

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Anyone know how to define this line for Bodysliding? i got everything else working its just nagging me about this one line that i cant wrap my head around

\module_game_menus.py", line 4303, in <module>
        (call_script, "script_copy_inventory", BODYSLIDING_STORAGE, "$bodysliding_last_troop"),
    NameError: name 'BODYSLIDING_STORAGE' is not defined

i know this is the meaning: Missing a prefix such as trp_, itm_ or mnu_ OR missing a name OR misspelled a name.
    just cant wrap my head around how to name that to fix it
  14. Silberb

SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Would you be able to add Battle minimap? the likes that are in floris so you dont have to open the tactical view all the time? Everything else is perfect in this mod for me, only thing i miss is that little minimap
  15. Silberb

k0nr@d said:
    Silberb said:
    Okay just did a MD5 check and it's all the same, it matches, any other probable causes?
    "Bo_mesh_passage" is from Warband. Maybe try to "enter a tavern, talk to a guild master or walk around a town" in Native - do you get errors there?

I would reinstall Warband, patch it to 1.172 and try POP you downloaded before (the one you checked hash for). It should work.

Thank you so much for all the help, never thought the simplest solution would be the answer :L (just verified Warband and missed 6 files apparently)
  16. Silberb

Okay just did a MD5 check and it's all the same, it matches, any other probable causes?
  17. Silberb

As a complete scrub to modding etc, where do i find the MD5 (or what is a MD5 Hash)?
  18. Silberb

i get a error saying: Bo_mesh_passage failed every time i enter a tavern, talk to a guild master or walk around a town, anyone know how to fix that? (Have the fresh download from the download topic here) v3.8.4
  19. Silberb

Transparent items

Alright, thank you for all the help
  20. Silberb

Transparent items

OKay one last question then, and a little different one

Do you know if there is a way to import a item_kinds1 & meshes into a module_system to add all the items into python or does it all have to be done manually?
Back
Top Bottom