Give away 30th march

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everybody, i will give away 1 copy of Mount & blade: Bannerlord on the 30th. As i wont be able to purchase a copy for full price (because of the 20% discount) i am instead as a "fix" for wanting to fully support Taleworlds in what way i can, giving away 1 extra copy of Bannerlord. i will choose the names randomly from the comment field here. If possible it would be extra kind if people here gave the oppertunity to those of us that have been hit a bit harder by the Covid-19 virus and potentially are not in a financial situation where they are able to buy the game. I will use a random name picker on the 30th and Give out the copy. If you're interested in a copy of hopefully what is to become one of the greatest games made thus far, write a comment on this post, does not have to say anything specific. I will also crosspost this post on the other Mount & blade Reddits + the Forum to give more people a chance. The winner will ofcourse be announced on this post as an Edit.

In advance, thank you all for keeping it civil, and i wish you all the best.

Edit1: as the response have been massive i have decided to give two copies.

-Edit2: Since there has been some questions as to when. I will announce the winners 10 minutes before the release. Meaning if the winners are available at that time they will be able to download at launch.

--Edit3: We have been so lucky as another person has also shown a kind gesture and wanted to get another copy out there. So we now have three (3) Copies being give on the 30th.

---Edit4:
I have now randomly picked Three (3) Winners of the giveaway, they were: Bear Nasty, Gilblink and Ndavis92.
I have sent all three of them a message and im ready to hand out their copies as soon as it releases.
Congratulations!

Last edited:
Puts hand up*
That is a generous offer. Its nice of you to offer this.

Edit: Though you might be able avoid applying the discounts so you can pay full price, so In that case there wont be a need to do this - I'm not sure on how it will work. Whatever happens, the fact you even considered to do this, still awesome in my book.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind offer , it was a good idea you posted this in the forums , since most people who really need the game have only a little chance of winning since they are praticipating in youtube giveaways with 40k+ entires or something , cheers !

Thanks for the kind offer , it was a good idea you posted this in the forums , since most people who really need the game have only a little chance of winning since they are praticipating in youtube giveaways with 40k+ entires or something , cheers !
The best thing of this giveaway is that he is not asking anything in return, and a giveaway it's not always "free" you need to something to be eligible to participate.
You have my respect @Silberb.
When you give something without expecting anything in return.
Thank you.
?

The best thing of this giveaway is that he is not asking anything in return, and a giveaway it's not always "free" you need to something to be eligible to participate.
You have my respect @Silberb.
When you give something without expecting anything in return.
Thank you.
?

Honestly, in my eyes its not a giveaway if you expect something in return, then it becomes a trade

Hello everybody, i will give away 1 copy of Mount & blade: Bannerlord on the 30th. As i wont be able to purchase a copy for full price (because of the 20% discount) i am instead as a "fix" for wanting to fully support Taleworlds in what way i can, giving away 1 extra copy of Bannerlord. i will choose the names randomly from the comment field here. If possible it would be extra kind if people here gave the oppertunity to those of us that have been hit a bit harder by the Covid-19 virus and potentially are not in a financial situation where they are able to buy the game. I will use a random name picker on the 30th and Give out the copy. If you're interested in a copy of hopefully what is to become one of the greatest games made thus far, write a comment on this post, does not have to say anything specific. I will also crosspost this post on the other Mount & blade Reddits + the Forum to give more people a chance. The winner will ofcourse be announced on this post as an Edit.

Will the winner be drawn on 30th before 10:00 am UTC?

I would like to participate and say thank you for giving people who might not be able to go to work during this whole virus thing a chance to play this game

I share your same pation about this game and looking forward to win

s08e06_720.jpg

corona took our jooooobs
it really took mine, more time for Bannerlord I guess

Back
Top Bottom