Search results for query: *

1. Nikolaj

How many story lines are there

Thanks. I didn't do the last village quest (lower taxes), since i figured my persuasion probably wasn't good enough. I did do one of the special quest, for the Swedes, but i since I read somewhere that the Swedes don't have a story line, I figured that the special quests weren't connected to the story lines.
  2. Nikolaj

F&S Bugs Thus far

I did the quest where you have to pay a ransom for some guys daughter. When I returned (to Königsburg, where I received the quest), with the girl, the quest didn't finish. She's been in my party for more than 100 days now, and there's no way to kick her out or cancel the quest.
  3. Nikolaj

How many story lines are there

Could I get a hint on how to start one of the story lines, please? I've been playing for 8-10 hours, and I still haven't figured it out. :smile:

I think I'd prefer the Polish one. Thanks.
  4. Nikolaj

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Hi there. I just reinstalled Warband (1.134), and thought I'd check out the progress of POP, so I installed the latest version (3.301). Unfortunately, I find that my game crashes 1 out of 3 times (roughly), when trying to save. This is obviously quite a serious problem, so any help would be appreciated.

My specs:

AMD 64 X2 dual core, 4600+
    3 GB of ram
    Nvidia 9800 GTX+
    Windows 7 (32-bit)
  5. Nikolaj

Wtf with all the "Muffins"?

Yoshi Murasaki said:
    Hate to rain on your parade, but this charade only makes bundt cake unreadable (foroom). I don't find it funny or amusing, and it's really tedious especially for newbies here, at a critical moment of the launch of the game.

I agree. You'd think Taleworlds might see the advantage of people being able to use their forums the day after the release of their latest game. Apparently not...
  6. Nikolaj

Prophesy of Pendor V2.02 Patch Issues

Cool. I didn't want to bring up the discussion again, I was just wondering if it was being worked on. I'm glad to hear it is, and I can't wait for 2.03. :smile:
  7. Nikolaj

Prophesy of Pendor V2.02 Patch Issues

kaeldragor said:
    Repairing is done by building it again, it will give you a discount, but there seems to be a bug where the repair only fixes 10% of the damage.  It has been reported.

I've been unable to find this in the Issue Status thread, though. I'm really hoping it will be fixed for the next release, if possible, since there's not much sense in repairing damaged buildings as it is. Most times, it would be faster and cheaper to demolish the building and build it from scratch.
  8. Nikolaj

Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 SUPPORT

Misguided said:
    1.  While that may be perfectly true, the whole "Less numbers showing up in the fight, and always on MY side.." bit is a known bug from Native.  Pain in the ass.

2.  While the relational change is intentional, the suicidal bandit parties are not.  At least, I don't think so.  And they ARE annoying.  I've had a siege interrupted 4 times by parties of <10 bandits...  bastards have a death-wish.

Alright, so the first thing is a bug. I have to say, though, that I didn't notice it happening at all when I was just a mercenary. It wasn't untill I became a king that it started happening (I think).

And yeah, the suicidal bandits are extremely annoying. The relationship change makes sense, though, and seems to work with other factions, without them resorting to kamikaze techniques.

Thanks for the replies, guys. :smile:
  9. Nikolaj

I've noticed two strange things, and I'm not sure if they're intentional or not, but here goes:

1) After I founded my kingdom, I'm having issues with joining battles. It seems that when I join a side that already has multiple armies, the numbers that show up on the battle screen (the one where you choose whether to fight, autoresolve, etc.) are way too low. I think that it only counts the soldiers in the first allied army plus your own. I think that the soldiers who aren't counted on the battle screen are still in the battle, but they're not counted for battle advantage (and probably not for renown). I know I'm saying "I think" a lot, but I'm not really sure what's going on, only that I'm often told that I only have 150 soldiers on my side, when I should have 300. This didn't happen before I became a king.

2) I helped a band of outlaws who were fighting my arch-enemy, the empire, which made my relationship with the bandit faction go up to -1 (maybe 0, not sure). Anyway, all outlaws, bandits and raiders on the map attack me on sight, even though I often outnumber them ten to one, and all my troops are top tier, which is annoying. Again, I'm not sure if this is intentional, but it seems odd.
  10. Nikolaj

Thanks guys. I tried lowering the rag dolls and bodies, and that helped. I guess I'll be lowering them each time I try to take a city, and then put them back on unlimited afterwards.
  11. Nikolaj

I've been trying to siege Cez in my current game, but every time I pass the first stage, and have to fight in the streets, the game crashes, and I get an error saying "unable to lock vertex buffer". I'm playing without any other mods. I've tried fiddling a little with the settings, but I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows a way around this.
  12. Nikolaj

Treasure map

Now that I think about it, what does it matter if the minor army heroes are angry at me? They were attacking me before anyway. :smile:
  13. Nikolaj

Treasure map

Thanks. :smile:
  14. Nikolaj

Treasure map

Alright, thanks. :smile:

I have another question, actually. I've managed to defeat two minor armies with heroes in them, but the heroes escaped. Will they respawn, so I can capture them, or are they out of the game for good?
  15. Nikolaj

Treasure map

So, a guy in a tavern somewhere offered to sell me a treasure map. I said yes, obviously, but accidentaly double clicked when buying it (my mouse screw up sometimes). Now I don't know what he said, and since I don't see a treasure map in my inventory, I'm unsure what I just paid for. Does...
  16. Nikolaj

squires?

I'm pretty sure I didn't have 32 kinds of units, but I did have the maximum number of units for my leadership rating. After a couple of my guys died, I was able to upgrade the squires.

Edit: Just checked the save. I did in fact have 32 kinds of units. It looked like less to me, I guess. :smile:
  17. Nikolaj

squires?

First of all, thank you for making this mod. I've only been playing for a little while, but so far it's been great. I've been looking for a while for a good mod, with a bit of a story-line to it, so I'm happy I found this. Anyway, I'm still struggling to understand how it works, what I'm...
Back
Top Bottom