Search results for query: *

1. StormLightning

[HELP] My code won't work, and I can't understand why.

private static bool IsInCivilianModeByDefault() { return !(Mission.Current != null ? (Mission.Current.DoesMissionRequireCivilianEquipment ? true : false) : false); } private static string GetFiveStackShortcutkeyText() { return...
  2. StormLightning

[MOD REQUEST] Companions leading parties return to the player after party being disbanded

Hi. This shouldn't be too difficult to implement for all you great coders out there :) Currently companions leading parties disappear when you disband the party and you have to go looking for them at places near their last location. It would be so much better if the companion returned to the...
  3. StormLightning

Resolved Not able to load mods with DLL plugin

Not able to load mods with DLL plugins. Game crashes before reaching the splash screen. Have made sure no DLLs are blocked - i.e. have unblocked all DLLs. Please help.
  4. StormLightning

Silverstag Plus - For those who want native style branching Troop Trees - A small contribution

Silverstag Plus - Silverstag Branching Troop Tree Micro-submod A micro-submod of Silverstag 0.26 for Warband. Copy the .txt files to ..\modules\silverstag (cinematic)\ and replace the files. Backup if you prefer to do so. There are only a few changes in the files. 1. It now has an old-style...
Back
Top Bottom