Search results for query: *

• Users: Vallixx
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vallixx

SP Fantasy [WB] The Last Age

Welcome to the Last Age Mod! This mod is based on an alternate version of the fantasy, known as Lord of the Rings. I created a version of my own, and am placing it into Mount and Blade: Warband. This mod is still in early development, but it is playable (links below). There are 7 factions...
  2. Vallixx

Is it possible to import skins from one mod to another?

Hey guys, I've been making a mod recently, I have most of the knowledge to do it, but I have been struggling with trying to get skins from one mode to another. I really only need them for certain troops im making, but it would be cool if I could make it a player customization too. All that stuff...
  3. Vallixx

Module System Problem

I have been having a problem with the Module System using Python... This is what is says when I double click the batch file.
  4. Vallixx

Module System Problem

I have been having a problem with the Module System using Python... This is what is says when I double click the batch file.
  5. Vallixx

Corrupted Save File Glitch

PROBLEM I often get a problem, when I log into my computer, my warband is basically reset, my settings are changed, and my last save file is always corrupted. For instance, I play on windowed screen, when my settings reset, it always loads into fullscreen and disable cheats. I'd like to know...
  6. Vallixx

Will you stay playing warband?

With the coming of Bannerlord, which I hope to get, and look forward to playing coming. I'd also like the know how many people will still be playing warband now and then? With me definitely going to play some napoleonic wars, and native campaign, i'd like to know some opinions and what they will...
  7. Vallixx

Reset or corrupted file glitch?

Hello, I have just been wondering if there is any fix to this glitch yet? It is extremely annoying if you don't autosave. It has happened to me twice on one character. And it frustrates me so much as to not spending much time on the game anymore, any fixes?
  8. Vallixx

SP Native Fantasy [WB] Nations of the World Mod

This mod is a mod based on the Canadians and the United States I am looking for suggestions of what you'd like to see in this mod, but first, what is this mod about? ABOUT? This mod is a step for me in the modding world, as this is my first mod, I'd like all suggestions to avoid using any...
  9. Vallixx

New Units

The only thing I'd like to see more of is Units. Nords are my favorite, due to their heavy arsenal and infantry. Infantry is what I love to command. And I would like to see more infantry units in the Nords, and maybe some more spearmen in rhodoks, just examples. Since they all have their own...
  10. Vallixx

Imperia Roma Bug And Gui Fix

This does not in anyway support piracy REQUIREMENTS Warband Script Enhancer 1.170 Mount and Blade: Warband Version. 1.170  WHY This Mod is strictly for the people who still enjoy the mod, even though it is outdated. This is the only way I know how to still play it. Basically a patch...
  11. Vallixx

Imperia Roma Warband Fix

This does not in anyway support piracy REQUIREMENTS Warband Script Enhancer 1.170 Mount and Blade: Warband Version. 1.170  WHY This Mod is strictly for the people who still enjoy the mod, even though it is outdated. This is the only way I know how to still play it. Basically a patch...
  12. Vallixx

Imperia Roma [FIXED]

THIS POST DOES NOT IN ANYWAY, SHAPE, OR FORM SUPPORT PIRACY OR THE USE OF CRACKS, THIS IS SIMPLY TO HELP THE COMMUNITY OUT This is meant for the people that still like to play this outdated mod INSTRUCTIONS 1. You need to find a Version 1.170 of Mount & Blade: Warband 2. You need to...
Back
Top Bottom