SP Fantasy [WB] The Last Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Vallixx

Regular
OhnVhzl.png

Welcome to the Last Age Mod!

This mod is based on an alternate version of the fantasy, known as Lord of the Rings. I created a version of my own, and am placing it into Mount and Blade: Warband. This mod is still in early development, but it is playable (links below).

There are 7 factions:
  • Swayza (Swadians)
  • Dundeland (Vaegirs
  • Steppeland (Khergits)
  • Desert Nomads (Sarranids)
  • Rhodok Tribes (Rhodoks)
  • Northern Men(Nords)
  • Molor (Evil Kingdom)

They all have their advantages and I plan to do my best to make them unique, we plan to overhaul each faction into an alternate Lord of the Rings world!

Summary

I'll give you a brief description of what is happening. Now, Molor is an evil Kingdom that arose after the disappearance of the Dark Lord. His followers have risen up and raised an Imperial Banner for themselves, the Banner of Molor. Molor arose and utterly crushed the weak Rhodok Tribes, who were poorly united. They took the mountains for their mining advantages, in hopes of bringing back the Dark Lord, but it seems not. Only the world will be enough for him, and for that, all the Free People of Calradia must be crushed. Although Molor is ruled by a new King, he has no name, only the Dark King of Molor is suitable, but some suspect the Dark Lord is returning, and he has possessed the King and does his own bidding. Now the People of Calradia must stop bickering amongst eachother and fight a stronger enemy, with stronger troops, and lords. Will you join Molor's destined reign of chaos? Or will you take up the banner of a Northern Commander, Swayzian Knight, Steppeland Horse Archer, Desert Nomad, or Dundeland Archer? The play is yours to take, your destiny, your honour.

Screenshots
LGJloui.jpg
ye4Dp3W.jpg
xGnoHVk.jpg
FWy7V08.jpg
GdOUr24.jpg
2zK3No3.jpg
LKp0UmI.jpg
wh0kTW4.jpg
1OLkrmQ.jpg
gEx7kkm.jpg
V7QGKtD.jpg
pdCUfOv.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINKS

ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-last-age

Steam : Closed for now, too much random hate, and not enough people looking at the updates.

Updates are posted on ModDB, have a good day! And if you do choose to play, I wish you a good experience, let me know of any bugs you encounter! Thanks!  :grin:

UPDATE LOG

Version 0.534 Alpha has been released!
Version 0.534 Alpha Praven patch is released!
Version 0.534 Temporary Character Armor released!
Version 0.534 Orc Skins (In progress)
Version 2.20 early alpha released!

Back
Top Bottom