Search results for query: *

1. TheUglyBiscuit

Looking for a Spanish speaking regiment

I'm looking for a Spanish speaking regiment. I'm of Spanish decent and would like to practice my Spanish which is ok. I know enough for basic conversation and such so I'll be able to understand all commands, just not really specific things. Thanks. Hola, me gustaria juntar el regimiento de...
  2. TheUglyBiscuit

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

I'm looking for a Spanish speaking regiment. I'm of Spanish decent and would like to practice my Spanish which is ok. I know enough for basic conversation and such so I'll be able to understand all commands, just not really specific things. Thanks.

Hola, me gustaria juntar el regimiento de habla Espanol. Me gustaria practicar mi Espanol en el regimiento. Me hablo bien Espanol pero no puedo hablar Espanol avanzado. Gracias,

Mi Steam es: https://steamcommunity.com/id/josias5789
  3. TheUglyBiscuit

11th Prussian Artillery Regiment NA/EU

Looking for High Ranking members

As of August 2017, we are looking for people to fill an Officer and Corporal role. Message me on my steam below if you are interested.​

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212761232/​
  4. TheUglyBiscuit

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

SnvE7ui.png
    a3cb4dde07dfb8d9fbec12abb40c2597.jpg

ozdobnik.gif
    wxlbKBE.png
    ozdobnik.gif

The 11th Artillery Regiment is a Prussian regiment that formed in 1813 in the town of Kassel in northern Germany. Though not much is known about the actual regiment that fought for the glorious nation of Prussia, this regiment while focusing on skill and teamwork will also take a relaxed approach. If you are a new player and don't know where to start this is the place for you. Oldfreinds are more than welcome to join in as well!

Teamspeak:  ek974.teamspeak3.com

ozdobnik.gif
    1BXG9Gu.png
    ozdobnik.gif

Rekrutieren
    Soldat
    Korporal
    Feldwebel
    Kapitän
    Oberst
    Heerführer

ozdobnik.gif
    gfBeeow.png
    ozdobnik.gif

We are not too strict for enlistment, keep in mind this is an English speaking regiment. Both NA/EU people are accepted. If you are interested in joining send me a message on steam and/or leave a message here on the forum.(Steam link below). Training will be every Wednesday along with random multiplayer meet-ups just for fun. Events will be every weekend, as we grow in members we may have more events and training. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let me know. See you on the field comrades.

5. TheUglyBiscuit

11th Prussian Artillery Regiment NA/EU

The 11th Artillery Regiment is a Prussian regiment that formed in 1813 in the town of Kassel in northern Germany. Though not much is known about the actual regiment that fought for the glorious nation of Prussia, this regiment while focusing on skill and teamwork will also take a relaxed...
  6. TheUglyBiscuit

Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Estogamo said:
    TheUglyBiscuit said:
    Harkyn said:
    Estogamo said:
    R.I.P

Never forget.​
    The mod is dead again?
    Isn't this the 8th time, I've honestly lost count.

Say it's not so, I recently found this mod and I would hate for it to be dead. I'm going to keep poking it to see if it moves any.
    By all means, I also heard that there are some servers poping up every now and then. The mod has great quality, just lacks on advertisement.

Yeah, I was all hyped to join in these awesome battles only to find it dead. It looks as if the only activity is clan battles which I wouldn't mind at all participating in. It just seems the only active clan(s) is Roman ones. I'll try to get some friends to get interested and If I can I'll see what I can do forming a Barbarian clan. Cheers
  7. TheUglyBiscuit

Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Harkyn said:
    Estogamo said:
    R.I.P

Never forget.​
    The mod is dead again?
    Isn't this the 8th time, I've honestly lost count.

Say it's not so, I recently found this mod and I would hate for it to be dead. I'm going to keep poking it to see if it moves any.
Back
Top Bottom