11th Prussian Artillery Regiment NA/EU

Users who are viewing this thread

SnvE7ui.png
a3cb4dde07dfb8d9fbec12abb40c2597.jpg

ozdobnik.gif
wxlbKBE.png
ozdobnik.gif

The 11th Artillery Regiment is a Prussian regiment that formed in 1813 in the town of Kassel in northern Germany. Though not much is known about the actual regiment that fought for the glorious nation of Prussia, this regiment while focusing on skill and teamwork will also take a relaxed approach. If you are a new player and don't know where to start this is the place for you. Oldfreinds are more than welcome to join in as well!

ozdobnik.gif
1BXG9Gu.png
ozdobnik.gif

Oberst
Kapitän
Oberfeuerwerker
Obergefreiter
Kanonier
Rekrut

ozdobnik.gif
gfBeeow.png
ozdobnik.gif

We are not too strict for enlistment, keep in mind this is an English speaking regiment. Both NA/EU people are accepted. If you are interested in joining send me a message on steam and/or leave a message here on the forum.(Steam link below). Training will be every Wednesday along with random multiplayer meet-ups just for fun. Events will be every weekend, as we grow in members we may have more events and training. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let me know. See you on the field comrades.

Looking for High Ranking members

As of August 2017, we are looking for people to fill an Officer and Corporal role. Message me on my steam below if you are interested.​

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212761232/​

Back
Top Bottom