Search results for query: *

• Users: Alkiviades
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Roman Empire - info etc.

Alrighty, here we go regarding the (Roman) Empire of Nicaea. This is an offspring from the "research needed" thread. I have collected some names of lords of the period, a decent list of settlements and a few ladies, of which half are imaginary (although with correct names - used in the period...
  2. The not-so-amazing Adventures of Sir Wankalot in Pendor

Alrighty, first, let me introduce myself. I am Sir Wankalot. Well, name I was born with ain’t so fancy. No “Sir” in front of it. But since the day I realized how my world was set up, I had one dream and only one: to become a nobleman one day! I even managed to learn how to read and write...
  3. Lithuanian juggernaut

Playing as a happy minor Teuton Bruder, I am running into a BIG BATTLE between the Lithuanian Expedition Force and the Teutonic Wehrmacht. A real treat this battle, a large number of Lords on both sides, about 1150 Teutons against 730 Lithuanians. Ja, ze Germans should've won this one easily...
  4. Byzantines, Romans, oh my...

I have stated this in another thread, but I though I'd make it more... visible. I am a "byzantine" (Roman, really) fan and I am quite certain that inclusion of a byzantine faction in the new map of the mod is imperative. In order to make it easier for othr and the mod team, I can provide ample...
  5. a quick question

...been unable to find out through the search function, so here goes: does the batlesizechanger work with the latest version? By 'work' I mean, work without causing too many problems... Thanks in advance for any reply
Back
Top Bottom