Search results for query: *

• Users: TheVenatoS
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TheVenatoS

SP - General Minimum Peace Time & Internal Affairs

My suggestion is quite simple, I'm not sure if i remember correctly but Warband had a minimum Truce Duration. This should also apply to Bannerlord, where factions for example have a minimum Truce time of 10 days, or 14, or 21 etc etc. This way there wont be constant wars and there will be time...
  2. TheVenatoS

Resolved VenatoS'es Bug Collection

Computer Specs: Summary: One of the locations its empty - missing a Stand. How to Reproduce: Enter the town and find the location Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Town - Charas Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.0.5 Summary: Rival Gang Moving in at Sargot How to Reproduce: After...
  3. TheVenatoS

SP - General Leaving Kingdom as Mercenary penalty

When leaving a kingdom as a mercenary we currently get -20 Penalty with ALL lords of that faction. You are only a mercenary you shouldn't be losing this much relations, maybe lose -5 or -10 with THAT specific lord that you signed up with to be a mercenary. Right now this is very exaggerated and...
  4. TheVenatoS

Resolved Problems with starting own Kingdom

Summary: When starting own kingdom you gain 0 influence & When proposing new policies (That cost 50 influence) they take 150 instead and it's possible to go to negative influence. How to Reproduce: Start your own kingdom & spend influence on Policies. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A...
Back
Top Bottom