Search results for query: *

• Users: Horik6697
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Horik6697

Weapons Showcase

Greetings community! While thinking about the feature of customized weapons, I came across something that would greatly improve immersion in the game. The concept is very simple, so I direct this to any interested modder who may like the idea, but if TW thinks it's worth the while... Well...
  2. Horik6697

Modifying Wages and Forms of Payment

Greetings community! I've searched on the forums and found nothing related to this, so here am I posting. What you guys think about modifying wages and forms of payment? Let's suppose you could reduce wages in times of peace in exchange of a debuff on morale, or if you prefer, you could...
  3. Horik6697

Realism Mode - Inverse Kinematics Over Body Strikes.

Greetings, Community! I know that, for some, it's a bit too late to put on suggestions, but since I'm able to post, I will do it just because "well, maybe...". I also know that, for some, fun > realism, so my suggestion is a "Realism mode". This idea came on over a questioning about gameplay...
  4. Horik6697

Slowmotion while in battle menu

Greetings community. I know that most of you think it's already too late to talk about suggestions, but this one I find pretty interesting. In the moment the player brings the battle menu, making him able to give orders to his troops, the game could go on slow motion. I think  this feature...
  5. Horik6697

Crossbow mechanics and possibilities

Greetings everyone! In this topic I want to discuss something: We already saw, in blogs and in threads from this forum, details about the gameplay mechanics, more precisely covering the usage of bow and arrows. And what about crossbows? What if, instead of holding the left mouse button to aim...
  6. Horik6697

Steam Group Annoucement: Sources???

Greetings to all! In the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord (unnofficial) Steam group, this annoucement was published: Is this real? Is there any source? Looked after it on the forum but could not find anything. Thanks in advance!
  7. Horik6697

TaleWorlds: is a preload possible?

Greetings everyone! I would like to ask something: could you please make a preload possible? Here in my country internet connection is bad for most people and there's a lot of people interested in Bannerlord (there is even a petition for you guys translate the game to brazilian portuguese...
  8. Horik6697

Wondering how this game is gonna ruin my life.

That's it. I'm afraid of what my life can turn into after this game is released. On the first day, i will probably stay awake all night long giving what those imperials deserve. I must wake up at 6a.m., but i will not show up at work. Thats the first glimpse of the descendent path to the...
  9. Horik6697

Warband Sudden Low Performance/Low FPS/Stuttering

Hello guys! I'm creating this topic because i've searched in so many others for almost 3 months, I can't find a solution and the problems persists. Until last year's december i could play the game just fine, max settings and 40 to 60 fps in huge battles, no drop below 30. What is happening now...
Back
Top Bottom