Search results for query: *

1. pengbuster

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

pengbuster said:
    Does anyone know how to add factions to NW? Ive tried looking but I havent successfully found any tutorials for NW
    So I continued trying to get this to work, the only real issue I have is that it chooses the nation above what you select, for example, if you chose prussia, it would choose france, if you chose austria, it would choose russia, etc. Any ideas to why this might be happening?
  2. pengbuster

In NW, when you create a new unit, how do you make it so that the instruments will work?
  3. pengbuster

Does anyone know how to add factions to NW? Ive tried looking but I havent successfully found any tutorials for NW
  4. pengbuster

Issue with sourcecode

Fixed, ignore
  5. pengbuster

Issue with sourcecode

Have this issue with the source code, I dont really know what its trying to say. It says theres an issue with line 1720 (there are only 1719 lines)
  6. pengbuster

Help with the sourecode

So whenever I try to build my module, everything is going well until it exports the presentations and scripts, then it just spams me with cant find trp_british/french_ship/cannon/etc. Could anyone help me? Heres some pictures
  7. pengbuster

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Archaeon21 said:
    Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105521337

IGN: Cago

Looking for: A semi serious line or arty regiment that uses drill and order to finish the enemy. Only in the North American region. Event mainly towards the start of the week and a reg that is fine with double reging and don't worry the other reg I am in is on a mod

Experience: I have been in the 63e, 33rd Regiment of foot, 32e, and a couple N&S regs I have Officer and NCO experience in about 5 years of Napoleonic and it's mods
    Contacting
  8. pengbuster

PYTHON SCRIPT/SCHEME EXCHANGE

EmielRegis said:
    pengbuster said:
    Hey, does anyone have an automatic rifle script for crossbows? Like pew pew pew, reload pew pew pew reload. I intend to use this for NW muskets so if it comes pre made with that but if it comes for a crossbow thats fine. Also, I would like for this to be server side so the client doesnt have to download anything. Any help would be appreciated

This isnt request thread...
    Additionally, you already received help and ignored it.
    I did and I couldnt find anything
  9. pengbuster

PYTHON SCRIPT/SCHEME EXCHANGE

Hey, does anyone have an automatic rifle script for crossbows? Like pew pew pew, reload pew pew pew reload. I intend to use this for NW muskets so if it comes pre made with that but if it comes for a crossbow thats fine. Also, I would like for this to be server side so the client doesnt have to download anything. Any help would be appreciated
  10. pengbuster

Automatic Rifles in NW

EmielRegis said:
    pengbuster said:
    I just went to the module system and edited the gun under the module_items.py and extracted that, but im assuming that wont work since it will only change the gun server-wise? Here's the edited gun code
    Code:
     itm_british_brown_bess Infantry_Musket Infantry_Musket 1  brown_bess_musket 0  70369556889609 5637668864 683 0 3.500000 100 0 0 95 0 0 50 400 0 5 356 0

This is compiled txt, not module system code...
    Oh ok anyone know how to make the code im sorry for being an idiot
  11. pengbuster

Automatic Rifles in NW

I just went to the module system and edited the gun under the module_items.py and extracted that, but im assuming that wont work since it will only change the gun server-wise? Here's the edited gun code
    Code:
     itm_british_brown_bess Infantry_Musket Infantry_Musket 1  brown_bess_musket 0  70369556889609 5637668864 683 0 3.500000 100 0 0 95 0 0 50 400 0 5 356 0
  12. pengbuster

Automatic Rifles in NW

Hi, so ive been trying to make a thing so that you wont have to reload your gun every single time after you shoot. I tried using the module system to attempt this, but whenever I do it and put it into my server, it wont let me reload or shoot again after I take one shot. How do I make a script...
  13. pengbuster

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

kj98 said:
    Looking for a cavalry regiment, preferably Dragoons.

I've got 1000 hours in Warband, but just started playing again. Bit rusty to start off, but i'll probably real good real soon  :party:
    Contacted, add me on steam: pengbuster
Back
Top Bottom